mr-adam-sierakowski

Mr Adam Sierakowski

Written by a private patient at Southend Private Hospital
15th August 2022

I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Sierakowski, he was excellent, from my initial consultation regarding the removal of a cyst on my finger. the operation itself, to my final follow up appointment. Southend Hospital and all the staff there, especially George and the Nurse looking after me (sorry have forgotten her name) were again, very professional, warm and attentive.

Written by a NHS patient at Southend Private Hospital
29th July 2022

Mr Sierakowski had performed two carpal tunnel operations on my hands. First in October 2021 and May 2022. He is an extremely pleasant man who immediately puts you at ease. He listens to you and having examined the ailment very clearly gives you the options on ways to remedy the problem. He and his team performed both operations on a professional and friendly manner. Throughout the process my welfare and well being was his and his team's priority.

Written by a private patient at Phoenix Hospital Chelmsford
24th April 2022

Mr Sierakowski is an amazing surgeon! From the first consultation to my surgery day and beyond he has been utterly brilliant! I had a tummy tuck after having lots of loose skin from two big baby’s and weight loss. My results are perfect, better than I thought they’d be! I can’t stop looking!! Thank you so so much for literally changing my life and giving me my confidence.

Written by a private patient at Springfield Hospital
11th March 2022

Fantastic service, would absolutely recommend to anyone. Mr Sierakowski has been kind and supportive throughout my whole process.

Written by a private patient at Spire Wellesley Hospital
27th February 2022

From start to finish the care, advice and overall experience was absolutely amazing! I have wanted breast enlargement for as long as I can remember and I could not have chosen a better surgeon Adam listened to what I wanted and advised what he thought was best for me, to say I am happy is an understatement I could not be happier and would not think twice about recommending Mr Sierakowski in fact I would advise you to go and see him if you are thinking about any sort of plastic surgery thank you so much Adam I am so pleased with the outcome

Mr Adam Sierakowski was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Adam Sierakowski FRCS (Plast.) is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon specialising in reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, hand surgery and skin cancer in Essex. Mr Sierakowski graduated from King’s College London in 2003 and began his specialist training in Plastic Surgery in 2007. Over the next 8 years, he gained experience working in some of London’s most renowned Plastic Surgery Units and the world class St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns at Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, where he is now an NHS consultant. He also has a busy private practice and has achieved the new Royal College of Surgeons Certification in Cosmetic Surgery.

Nearest Plastic surgeons