Mr Adam Searle

• Plastic surgery

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital

I went to him to have breast uplift, he made the incision so large and off the mark that I literally have a X in the middle of my chest, I woke up in disbelief. He reassured me that as I heal and my breasts settle, the incision will sit within the fold. Of course it never happens, even after two corrective surgeries. I was afraid to leave him bad review fearing he might not correct the horrible mess that he left, but now, I realize it's a mistake that cannot be rectified, I was so traumatised by all that, when Adam Searle saw me crying, he turned cold and dismissive and said to me he could not tolerate my tears. I feel obliged to leave this review - don't believe in a magazine's rating, the fact that someone a good relationship with a magazine PR doesn't mean he is the best, or he will listen to you. Please please do your research, I pray that no other woman would go through the same ordeal.

Nearest Plastic surgeons