Mr Adam Searle

• Plastic surgery

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital

I visited Mr Adam Searle twice last year and both times he made me so happy with the lovely things he said to me he was nicer to me than most of my friends are. he is very careful he is very discreet and he wants what's best for his patients he operated on me 3 hours ago and I couldn't be happier. I'm so surprised that my breasts look this good and natural I wpuld wholeheartedly recommend Mr Adam Searlell and I wish he and I could even stay in touch! He's lovely. If you can afford it go with him. Please let me know of you have any questions or want photos.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital

After meeting a few surgeons, I eventually decided to go ahead with Mr Searle and found him to be so good that 4 years later I went back to him for another procedure. He instantly made me feel comfortable when I met him, really took the time to listen and offered clear and thorough advice. Both procedures went well and the scars are so fine and neat that they are now barely visible! I had a couple of very small things I was concerned about after one of the procedures and he took the time to see me and make sure everything was OK. Not only is he an exceptional surgeon, he's kind and warm hearted and genuinely cares about his patients. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a top surgeon.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital

I went to him to have breast uplift, he made the incision so large and off the mark that I literally have a X in the middle of my chest, I woke up in disbelief. He reassured me that as I heal and my breasts settle, the incision will sit within the fold. Of course it never happens, even after two corrective surgeries. I was afraid to leave him bad review fearing he might not correct the horrible mess that he left, but now, I realize it's a mistake that cannot be rectified, I was so traumatised by all that, when Adam Searle saw me crying, he turned cold and dismissive and said to me he could not tolerate my tears. I feel obliged to leave this review - don't believe in a magazine's rating, the fact that someone a good relationship with a magazine PR doesn't mean he is the best, or he will listen to you. Please please do your research, I pray that no other woman would go through the same ordeal.

Nearest Plastic surgeons