mr-adam-sawyer-mbbs-bsc-msc-llm-medical-law-febopras-frcs-plast

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast)

Written by a private patient at The Harbour Hospital
31st January 2023

I've had two surgeries with Adam, one of which being a BA, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Professional, thorough and his work is outstanding. I am absolutely delighted with my results, the healing process for both was a lot easier than I anticipated and I felt fully informed about each procedure before I decided to go for it. Also, his PA Claire is amazing. Nothing was too muck trouble and she was so helpful and reassuring. I would recommend Mr Sawyer a thousand times over - you're in the best hands.

Written by a private patient at The Winterbourne Hospital
30th January 2023

Meeting mr sawyer has been incredible. He is honest, professional and most of all meets your expectations. He will give you the options but the decisions are 100% yours. I have had tummy tuck with muscle repair and a lovely pair of new fabulous boobs. He has gone above and beyond and I am incredibly happy. Mr sawyer is fantastic at his job and I felt completely comfortable and in good hands. His work is just incredible and if I needed anything else fixed I would go to anyone else. He is brilliant at what he does.

Written by a private patient at New Hall Hospital
29th January 2023

Absolutely cannot recommend mr Adam Sawyer enough. I had an abdominalplasty done two months ago and the whole process from start to finish was excellent. Mr sawyer and his team are excellent,very patient, caring and understanding with exceptionally high standards of care. I felt at ease, supported and calm throughout the duration. With a special thanks to the anaesthetist who went above and beyond to find a drug that I wouldn’t have a reaction to and really put my mind at rest. I felt absolutely great post surgey it was unbelieveable. I am so happy with my results, it’s like a dream come true .

Written by a private patient at The Winterbourne Hospital
27th January 2023

Adam made me feel at ease straight away and I had no hesitation on knowing that Adam would do an amazing job which he did! I had Breast reduction and uplift ..even being 52yrs old I feel my life has started again the best decision I have ever mind for myself! I can't thank Adam and the rest of the team for making this such an easy process I feel like a new woman

Written by a private patient at New Hall Hospital
26th January 2023

I would highly recommend Adam Sawyer! He was really kind and down to earth, made me feel comfortable and didn't mind answering all of my questions (even when they went on a bit) I was unsure about the surgery I was having but he reassured me and made me feel like I was in safe hands! But most importantly the surgery went well and I am super happy with the results, he really did do an amazing job! His whole office team were great, really professional and caring! Also which I feel is important when looking for a surgeon, he was honest with me about what was achievable and what my options were. So I could make an informed decision about my surgery.

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Adam Sawyer is a UK trained plastic & cosmetic surgeon, previously working both in the NHS specialising in cleft lip and palate and now solely in the private sector with over 15 years of experience. As an experienced, fully accredited plastic & reconstructive surgeon, he is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council (GMC) for plastic surgery and is a full member of both the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).

Mr Sawyer uses the cutting-edge Cristalix 3D imaging for breast enlargement to show patients what they will look like after surgery & help them choose a size.

Mr Sawyer’s website: www.sawyerplasticsurgery.com

Clinical interests

All aspects of cosmetic surgery:

Breast: Enlargement, reduction, uplift, correction of nipple inversion, tuberous breast correction, nipple reduction/correction.

Body: Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm lift (Brachioplasty), thigh lift, body lift, buttock lift, gynaecomastia correction, liposuction, scar revision, hand rejuvenation.

Face: Facelift, neck lift, upper/lower eyelid blepharoplasty, nose (rhinoplasty) and chin reshaping, lip enlargement, prominent ear correction, brow lift, fat transfer rejuvenation.

Skin: Mole removal, lump removal, basal cell cancer removal, squamous cell cancer removal, benign/malignant skin lesion surgery, improvement in scars.

Genital: Labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labia majora augmentation

Non-surgical treatments using Botox and filler injections, non-surgical rhinoplasty, cheek enlargement, correction of fine lines on the face, management of sweating with Botox to armpits, hands and feet.

Nearest Plastic surgeons

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast): http://iwgc.net/efobe