mr-adam-sawyer-mbbs-bsc-msc-llm-medical-law-febopras-frcs-plast

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast)

Written by a private patient at New Hall Hospital
8th June 2021

I had an ice pick acne scar removed by Mr Sawyer last year. He was very friendly and reassuring and the whole process went very smoothly. The results were great and I felt confident and safe throughout. I would highly recommend!

3rd June 2021

Adam sawyer was the most amazing surgeon and doctor I could have asked for. During our first consultation he was so kind and very easy to get along with which made me feel very confident that he was the right doctor for me. The results I got from my surgery are better than I could have imagined and I’m so glad that Adam was there to answer all my questions. He really put my mind at ease but also made sure I fully knew all the risks and complications of surgery so I knew what I was going into. Overall he is an amazing doctor and individual, so easy to talk to, he never made me felt judged and I am so happy with my results!

26th May 2021

Adam has been absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. Putting me at ease from the very moment I first met him. That’s not mentioning his amazing secretary Claire, that is always available to answer questions, nothing is too much trouble. I was apprehensive about getting cosmetic surgery’s first, but Adam gave me all the best advice and support possible, right from the start, making me feel comfortable and at ease. I would (and have) 10000% recommend Adam to my friends and family. If I ever get any further surgery I would not hesitate to go back to Adam!

Written by a private patient at New Hall Hospital
25th May 2021

Adam was not only extremely thorough and informative throughout the process but also really approachable, caring and fun! I am INSANELY happy with the results, exactly what I wanted and even better than imagined! I trusted him straight away to give me the natural look I wanted and he was always happy to answer my questions or concerns at any time. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

19th May 2021

From the moment of meeting Mr Sawyer at our first consultation I knew I had found the right Person. Mr Sawyer is incredibly patient and Understanding in exactly what you are wanting. Great time was given in both consultations prior to having my surgery and this was where I found others had gone wrong with feeling incredibly rushed and a robotic. I’m honestly ecstatic over the results of my breast augmentation, they look better than I could have ever imagined, Mr sawyer really is a perfectionist and his work shoes that without a shadow of a doubt. I received such great care whilst admitted which made the experience incredibly exciting instead of scary. I will be recommending Mr sawyer to whomever will listen!

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Adam Sawyer is a UK trained plastic & cosmetic surgeon, previously working both in the NHS specialising in cleft lip and palate and now solely in the private sector with over 15 years of experience. As an experienced, fully accredited plastic & reconstructive surgeon, he is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council (GMC) for plastic surgery and is a full member of both the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS). Mr Sawyer uses the cutting-edge Cristalix 3D imaging for breast enlargement to show patients what they will look like after surgery & help them choose a size. Mr Sawyer’s website: www.sawyerplasticsurgery.com Clinical interests All aspects of cosmetic surgery: Breast: Enlargement, reduction, uplift, correction of nipple inversion, tuberous breast correction, nipple reduction/correction. Body: Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm lift (Brachioplasty), thigh lift, body lift, buttock lift, gynaecomastia correction, liposuction, scar revision, hand rejuvenation. Face: Facelift, neck lift, upper/lower eyelid blepharoplasty, nose (rhinoplasty) and chin reshaping, lip enlargement, prominent ear correction, brow lift, fat transfer rejuvenation. Skin: Mole removal, lump removal, basal cell cancer removal, squamous cell cancer removal, benign/malignant skin lesion surgery, improvement in scars. Genital: Labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labia majora augmentation Non-surgical treatments using Botox and filler injections, non-surgical rhinoplasty, cheek enlargement, correction of fine lines on the face, management of sweating with Botox to armpits, hands and feet.

Nearest Plastic surgeons

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast): http://iwgc.net/efobe