mr-adam-sawyer-mbbs-bsc-msc-llm-medical-law-febopras-frcs-plast

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a carer at Salisbury District Hospital
7th April 2020

Adam is a world class doctor and has taken fantastic care of our baby girl, Isla. He is approachable and knowledgeable and you can tell he genuinely cares about the children & families he works with. Thank you Adam for a wonderful service and keep up the good work!

Written by a patient at BMI The Winterbourne Hospital
2nd March 2020

My procedure was much more simple than most, but the service was extremely professional all the way through. The procedure was explained extremely well, Mr Sawyer made me feel extremely comfortable and it all went very smoothly. The administrative support from Claire was also efficient and friendly. All in all, for something one wouldn't want to have to do, it was a fairly pleasurable experience!

Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital
1st March 2020

I had a Breast Reduction. I thought about it for years and suddenly decided to look into it. I went on the New Hall website and looked into the procedure and by filling in a small questionnaire the next. day I had a reply offering me an appointment three days later. At my 1st consultation I met Mr Sawyer. I instantly liked him he made me feel completely at ease, he explained everything about the procedure what to expect before, during and after. Although Mr Sawyer would not let me give him an answer there and then before I left the room I was 100% sure I would have the operation. Now I am so happy I had the operation I feel like a new person I can wear clothes that I would not have even considered wearing before and solved a lot of back pain which I had endured for a long time

Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital
13th February 2020

Mr Sawyer was brilliant from the beginning; he made me feel completely at ease from my first consultation right through to my final 'signing off', mid January 2020. I went through Mr Sawyer for inverted nipple correction and areola reduction surgery (day-case) in November 2019. He explained everything so thoroughly, so I knew exactly what to expect. The surgery went really well and I am very happy with the final outcome- the scars are "healing beautifully", as the Cosmetic Nurse explained (but they are barely visible anyway, thanks to Mr Sawyer's care and skill!). Mr Sawyer's secretary, Claire, was brilliant too- she was so quick to respond to my emails and she made the whole process easy and stress-free- very refreshing! Being a 21 year old woman, uncomfortable in my own skin, I was initially quite apprehensive at the thought of attending multiple consultations and having "cosmetic" surgery, however I feel so much more confident now and would stress to others in my position that it is 'so worth it!'. Seeing your 'before and after' photos at the end of the experience is awesome! - I cannot recommend Mr Sawyer enough.

Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital
25th January 2020

I have been treated by Dr Sawyer for horrific third degree burns for over a year now. His knowledge in this area of plastics smd treatment is outstanding and i feel totally confident in the treatment he is providing me. Dr Sawyers empathy and professionalism has given me the confidence to continue on my long recovery and i truly believe i wouldn't have made this much progress without his input and care.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Adam Sawyer is a leading UK trained plastic & cosmetic surgeon, working both in the NHS specialising in cleft lip & palate and the private sector with over 15 years of experience. As an experienced, fully accredited plastic & reconstructive surgeon, he is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council (GMC) for plastic surgery and is a full member of both the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) & British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). Mr Sawyer uses the cutting-edge Cristalix 3D imaging for breast enlargement to show patients what they will look like after surgery & help them choose a size. Mr Sawyer’s website: www.sawyerplasticsurgery.com Clinical interests All aspects of cosmetic surgery: Breast: Enlargement, reduction, uplift, correction of nipple inversion, tuberous breast correction, nipple reduction/correction. Body: Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm lift (Brachioplasty), thigh lift, body lift, buttock lift, gynaecomastia correction, liposuction, scar revision, hand rejuvenation. Face: Facelift, neck lift, upper/lower eyelid blepharoplasty, nose (rhinoplasty) and chin reshaping, lip enlargement, prominent ear correction, brow lift, fat transfer rejuvenation. Skin: Mole removal, lump removal, basal cell cancer removal, squamous cell cancer removal, benign/malignant skin lesion surgery, improvement in scars. Genital: Labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labia majora augmentation Non-surgical treatments using Botox and filler injections, non-surgical rhinoplasty, cheek enlargement, correction of fine lines on the face, management of sweating with Botox to armpits, hands and feet.

Nearest Plastic surgeons

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast): http://iwgc.net/efobe