mr-adam-sawyer-mbbs-bsc-msc-llm-medical-law-febopras-frcs-plast

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast)

Written by a private patient at BMI The Winterbourne Hospital
18th September 2021

I would thoroughly recommend Adam Sawyer to anyone considering having cosmetic surgery. Throughout the entire procedure from my first consultation through to the post surgery check up he put me completely at ease whilst being very professional at the same time. Everything was thoroughly explained as regards the procedure and he was extremely kind considerate and caring throughout. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Written by a private patient at New Hall Hospital
17th September 2021

Adam put me totally at ease and went through every option open to me. He explained each procedure and any possible side effects and made suggestions when I was undecided. My botox treatment was completely painless and results seen very quickly and the filler took a bit longer to take effect but both myself and my husband have been thrilled with the results. I wanted to lose some of the wrinkles and that is exactly what the end result has been. As a result I have a lot more confidence in myself. I would encourage anyone who is thinking of having treatment to go ahead and book a consultation.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital
15th September 2021

I felt comfortable and well looked after from my 1st sppointment with Mr Sawyer - he knew and understood what I wanted to achieve. I was treated with care and compasion througout my treatment. I am thrilled with the result.

Written by a private patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital
14th September 2021

Appointments arranged without any complicated form filling and coordinated efficiently by Claire. Adam is completely trustworthy and put me at ease from the moment I walked in the door. Great aftercare and fantastic result. Would thoroughly recommend.

Written by a private patient at New Hall Hospital
14th September 2021

I would genuinely recommend Adam to anyone who is thinking about getting any work done. Adam made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process and was always completely honest about what I needed and what I didn't. I knew straight after my first meeting with Adam that I was going to be in good hands and he didn't disappoint, he is a perfectionist and this is reflected in his work, I can't thank Adam enough for the confidence that he has given me and I will definitely be going back to him in the future.

Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Adam Sawyer is a UK trained plastic & cosmetic surgeon, previously working both in the NHS specialising in cleft lip and palate and now solely in the private sector with over 15 years of experience. As an experienced, fully accredited plastic & reconstructive surgeon, he is on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council (GMC) for plastic surgery and is a full member of both the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS). Mr Sawyer uses the cutting-edge Cristalix 3D imaging for breast enlargement to show patients what they will look like after surgery & help them choose a size. Mr Sawyer’s website: www.sawyerplasticsurgery.com Clinical interests All aspects of cosmetic surgery: Breast: Enlargement, reduction, uplift, correction of nipple inversion, tuberous breast correction, nipple reduction/correction. Body: Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm lift (Brachioplasty), thigh lift, body lift, buttock lift, gynaecomastia correction, liposuction, scar revision, hand rejuvenation. Face: Facelift, neck lift, upper/lower eyelid blepharoplasty, nose (rhinoplasty) and chin reshaping, lip enlargement, prominent ear correction, brow lift, fat transfer rejuvenation. Skin: Mole removal, lump removal, basal cell cancer removal, squamous cell cancer removal, benign/malignant skin lesion surgery, improvement in scars. Genital: Labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labia majora augmentation Non-surgical treatments using Botox and filler injections, non-surgical rhinoplasty, cheek enlargement, correction of fine lines on the face, management of sweating with Botox to armpits, hands and feet.

Nearest Plastic surgeons

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists

Short link to review Mr Adam Sawyer MBBS, BSc, MSc, LLM (Medical Law), FEBOPRAS, FRCS (Plast): http://iwgc.net/efobe