mr-adam-lomax

8th January 2020

So happy I booked to see Adam Lomax. The consultation was so helpful and informative. For once I felt like I fully understood the ligament break in my ankle and was given advice and knowledge to choose between treatment options. I had previously had the same injury 3 years ago where I was treated via the NHS... I wish I'd have seen Adam then! Adam understood the rare injury (previous consultants were less experienced due to it not been ankle specialists). Due to his knowledge and experience, I felt Adam was able to hone in to the sensitive areas of my ankle and manipulate my ankle without incurring further pain or damage. He was able to simply sketch simple diagrams to demonstrate areas of weakness or faults, making it easier to understand. He took time to ask me questions and allowed me to ask him questions. The explaination of surgery and recovery was helpful and been informed helped make it feel less daunting and reassuring.

2nd December 2019

I visited Dr Lomax today at nuffield hospital and I would like to say what a lovely pleasant gent he is! I have had an on going issue with my foot for around 9 weeks and in that time I have seen a few doctors that weren't very helpful but on my first visit seeing Dr Lomax he told me exactly what was wrong and what the best treatment is for it. He made me feel very welcome as did all the staff and was very professional. I would highly recomend nuffield hospital to anyone that would like to feel comfortable and have a professional service when at hospital.

2nd December 2019
Response from Mr Adam Lomax

Thanks very much for your kind feedback - I'm really pleased that we met with your expectations. Adam Lomax

22nd November 2019

I saw Adam with a partial Achilles eruption. During our first consultation Adam clearly set out the rehabilitation process and put me at ease with what I needed to do in order to recover asap. His excellent treatment continued throughout the further consultations. I found Adam extremely courteous. He listened to my concerns and answered any questions which I had. Also Adam was always on hand if there were any queries which arose in between consultations and always quick to respond. I cannot recommend Adam highly enough.

2nd December 2019
Response from Mr Adam Lomax

Thanks so much for such a positive and kind review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with your treatment. Best wishes, Adam Lomax

Mr Lomax is a specialist orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeon whose entire elective practice is dedicated to treating conditions of the foot and ankle. He has trained extensively in the UK and abroad, working with internationally renowned experts in orthopaedic foot and ankle surgery and sports injuries. Mr Lomax is one of only a select number of surgeons in the UK to have been fellowship trained in adult foot and ankle surgery at The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, UK. During this time, Mr Lomax was specifically trained in the treatment of complex adult foot and ankle problems. Mr Lomax is also specialist fellowship trained in the management of sports injuries of the foot and ankle. Training at the highly renowned Fortius sports injuries clinic in London, Mr Lomax spent 6 months working with internationally renowned sports foot and ankle surgeons. He has experience in treating athletes from a wide variety of sporting disciplines.

Short link to review Mr Adam Lomax: http://iwgc.net/egwms