Mr Adam Hustler

• Ophthalmology

5th February 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital (Medical Day Unit)

I had a trabeculectomy operation for glaucoma on my left eye on 9th December, 2015, - the second time that I was under the care of Mr. Adam Hustler, the first time being for my right eye. As always, he was very professional, thorough, kind & caring, and despite his heavy workload, manages to find time to be attentive to his patients and patiently answer any questions both before & after surgery. I feel very privileged to have had him as my surgeon and it is a pleasure to recommend Mr. Hustler.

25th May 2015
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital (Medical Day Unit)

It gives me great pleasure to write this review. Mr Hustler performed a trabeculectomy operation on my right eye on the 16th April, and I have since had six post-operative appointments with him as part of the continuing care plan. Never having had any previous eye surgery, I was very worried & anxious prior to the operation. However, from my first meeting with Mr Hustler, I was put at ease instantly, as he is not only very pleasant and kind, but also came across as a very able & caring surgeon in whom I could have full confidence - he explained clearly the reasons for this operation and all that it entailed. And, over the past few weeks, he has demonstrated his complete dedication to his work & the care of his patients. I cannot praise him enough. No doubt he has an illustrious career ahead of him, and I wish him every success.

Nearest Ophthalmologists