19th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I had an Akin procedure and Bunionectomy under local anaesthetic. The whole procedure was completely painless and completed in 20 minutes.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I had problems with a broken ankle and needed injections in my ankle and eventually the rods and plates removed. The care and atttention I received was second to none and I had complete confidence in Mr Ajis and the procedures I had. He was always kind, considerate and explained what was about to happen. I would recommend Mr Ajis to anyone.

3rd February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis has carried out two seperate surgical procedures to my foot to rectify an arthritic condition, which previously made it difficult and painful for me to walk. I was admitted as a day case where he administered a nerve block procedure to my foot immediately before surgery, so I felt no pain during the operation and felt little to no discomfort post operatively during my rehabilitation period. His attentive demeanour is second to none and I much appreciated the time and trouble he went to in order to keep me informed, answered any questions I had, and then happily provided reassurance at every stage. Six months after my operation and I am walking completely without pain, which has made a big difference to my quality of life. In my experience it quickly became obvious that not only is he well respected by his own team of excellent professionals but by the medical profession as a whole. I cannot recommend him highly enough and I would never consider going elsewhere for foot surgery. A fine man, an excellent surgeon.

30th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I am writing this review on behalf of Josephine Beauchamp (d.o.b. 29.05.1949) as she does not possess a computer. "I would like to give Mr. Adam Ajis a Five Star Review. He has operated on my feet three times and will take you through the operation step by step and discuss the risks and benefits of surgery and put you at your ease. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my operations were for corrective surgery on both feet. With his skill I can now walk with no pain. He is a very skilled surgeon."

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis is one of the best orthopedic surgeons I have met in a long time, I have nothing but praise for him, I had a bunion removed and the second toe straightened, I am so pleased with the outcome, from the consultation to the surgery and the aftercare absolutely faultless. I am awaiting one final operation , of which I know I will be as pleased with the outcome as i was with the last... And you Mr Ajis..

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu