4th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis really helped me with the issue I had in my left ankle. He listened to my issue and was able to diagnose quite quickly and then perform the surgery quite quickly. The aftercare has been very good too.

3rd June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Ajis did a great job with my foot and everything went well and I can only but recommend him to anyone out there in pain or got any issues with their feet. I will ofcourse now need to see him again as I have another foot problem needs addressing.

21st May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis has performed two lots of foot and ankle surgery on me in the last year. Major ankle ligament surgery and sesamoid treatment. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He listens, is frank about treatments plans and options and always take time to answer any questions. My ankle is stronger than it has ever been thanks to him.

16th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis was engaging from the beginning in relation to options available . His manner was exemplary taking time to talk through the processes and after care following surgery I had keyhole metatarsal osteotomy to manage the pain of Mortons neuroma in my left foot . It was extremely successful with full pain relief and recovery without complications I am now repeating the process on the right foot this summer and am confident the experience will be is as positive Thanks also to the anesthetist and ward based team for their support I know few surgeons offer the keyhole option but I can fully recommend it

10th May 2019
Written by a carer at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Operated on my wife's foot. First time she has walked without pain for years. Despite previous operations, in other hospitals.

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu