5th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I met Mr Ajis at Worthing Fracture Clinic 2.5 weeks after fracturing my ankle. It was at this appointment I was advised that my fracture needed surgical reconstruction. I was very concerned that I was going to have this operation 3 weeks after the injury. Mr Ajis was very reassuring that this time period was still OK and that I should expect to make a good recovery despite the initial delay in identifying the need for surgery. Mr Ajis is very straight forward, and that suits me. Every question I asked elicited a pragmatic response, for example, I said will this hurt more after surgery and he simply said 'Yes'. I felt pre-operatively explanations were really clear and straightforward. Anyway, everything went well, my management at Goring Hall and the surgical procedure all went ahead and my recovery has been straight forward. The only thing I would suggest, is perhaps a little bit more written info about the follow up period. For example, what does partial weight bearing actually mean, would I have a walking boot, when could I expect to be back fully active. I know these are immensely variable, but just something about the recovery period would have been helpful Finally, I would just like to add that Mr Ajis has secretarial support that is outstanding and very responsive to any of my queries. And the guy who did my plaster and removed it was very gently and a great plasterer. Thank you to all.

27th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was referred to Mr Ajis following a broken ankle when it was discovered that I had ruptured my Achilles tendon. He explained thoroughly that there was a 2.5cm gap and that, as considerable time had elapsed, the operation might not work but that he would do his upmost. Fortunately for me he was able to mend the rupture and, following careful and sympathetic supervision of using a specialist boot and instruction, my ankle has recovered some six months later. Being in my mid seventies, this has pleasantly surprised me and I am back playing golf and sailing and looking forward to the next skiing season thanks to his professional care, encouragement and humorous support throughout.

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

In early June I suffered a severe high-impact injury and smashed my heel into many pieces and in some places, powder. Knowing Mr Ajis from his excellent work on my wife's feet, I contacted him and was transferred to his care at BMI Goring Hall. Mr Ajis was direct and tells things as they are although he put me at ease and gave me confidence that he would do his utmost to fix the problem. During the operation he discovered the injury was worse than expected however with a new German Titanium plate, some American "poly-filler" and some fantastic surgery, he has transformed the misshapen thing into a foot. His technique has also left minimal scarring. Post-operation, Mr Ajis continues to direct and improve my healing and I am making a remarkable recovery. Without his expertise I am not sure how this would have turned out. I recommend Mr Ajis to anyone and cannot thank him enough.

9th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr. Ajis has done two operations on my feet. From my initial consultations to my post op consultations he has put me at ease. Before, during and after the operations he was extremely kind and caring and gave me a great deal of reassurance. I am delighted with the results. I now feel I am walking on air and to be without any pain or discomfort when I am walking now is wonderful. I would recommend Mr. Ajis to anyone who needs any Orthopaedic or Trauma surgery. I am so grateful and cannot thank him enough.

1st September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis has just straightened my big toe (which was almost at a right angle to my foot) and also the second toe. The big toe had ulcerated so often that podiatrists were afraid that the bone was infected. Mr Ajis was very careful, arranging an MRI first and then explaining clearly what he thought should be done. He saw me just before the surgery to ensure all was well, as did the anaesthetist. The theatre team were a delight, making jokes to help me relax. Surgery was swift and I now have a steel screw in the big toe and a temporary pin in the second one. I expected some pain after the operation but can honestly say I had none, just a little discomfort caused mainly by the rather heavy surgical shoe which I shall have to wear for about six weeks. Stitches were removed after two weeks, with Mr Ajis checking that all was well and I shall see him again in about four weeks when I will hopefully be able to stop wearing the surgical shoe. I am very grateful to Mr Ajis for his skill, care and kindness and would recommend him without hesitation.

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu