« 1 2 3 4 5 »

26th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

From the day I was referred to Mr Ajis I have had the best experience I could have wished for, throughout my treatment. For someone who’d never had anything like this happen to them, or ever been in hospital and treated with surgery, Mr Ajis explained everything carefully, with the greatest confidence and reassurance from the start. He was very realistic about the situation, yet re-assuring that I was going to be in good hands, and very positive about the eventual outcome. His team were always very accommodating and helped throughout pro-operation procedures as well as the all-important post-operative recovery. Mr Ajis's knowledge and experience shows and shines, clearly. This give an all important confidence which is vital psychologically, as the procedure itself. Thank you very much for helping me turn a somewhat negative experience into a positive one.

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

At the end of last year I started to suffer with severe pain in my left foot which would cause me to have to break off from the activity I was doing. The pain would last for several minutes then completely disappear. Despite visits to the GP the pain continued, and it was only when I saw Mr Ajis I felt someone was actually taking me seriously. He diagnosed the problem and performed some keyhole surgery which has resolved the issue. I cannot thank him enough for listening when no-one else seemed to, and for his skill and care in performing the procedure to cure the problem.

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton

Mr Ajis, Gave me the confidence to have my 2 ingrowing toenail operations. It has been a complete success. I'm free from pain and my 2 large toenails look great. Thank you Mr Ajis. Best wishes, Dr Christina Kadir

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I am a 60 year old lady who has always been fit and active. I had a consultation with Mr Ajis in October 2017 following more and more discomfort with Hallux Ridigus on both feet. I was very apprehensive before the consultation but Mr Ajis immediately put me at ease with his calm and reassuring manner. He informed me he could carry out keyhole surgery (Cheilectomy) under general anaesthetic to remove the Hallux Rigidus on both feet and assured me that I would be mobile almost immediately. In January 2018, I had my operation at 8am and was back in my room before 9am. The anaesthetist and all the staff at Goring Hall Hospital were excellent. After a nice cup of tea, the recovery from the general anaesthetic was very quick. The Physio arrived very soon after and had me on my feet and walking in some special shoes. I was amazed to be walking so quickly and not long after was released from hospital. I walked to the car in my new special shoes to be taken home to rest. I rested with my feet up for 3 days then followed the exercise programme and other advice Mr Ajis gave me. I have recovered extremely well and cannot believe the pain I had been experiencing had vanished and the flexibility in both big toes are amazing. Four months later, I am able to put on normal shoes without any pain or discomfort, I can walk up to 5 miles at a good pace. I have just returned from a holiday and was delighted to show off my new beautiful feet. I wish to personally thank Mr Ajis for his expertise, kindness and for the operation that has allowed me to walk pain free again. Thank you. Helen Arnold

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

I have been under the care of Mr Ajis for the past two years, during which time I have had two operations. I have arthritis in my big toe, which doesn't sound too serious but which has caused me great distress as I was unable to walk any distance without severe pain. Mr Ajis has always been very encouraging and always gave me the confidence to believe that he could sort problem out in the end. Three months after the second operation I am now walking almost normally and although not totally pain free, I am hoping that it will improve even more over the next few months. The worsening arthritis means that I may have to have more treatment further down the road, and if I do, I will definitely be going back to Mr Ajis. I am very grateful to you, Mr Ajis, for your kindness and your skill.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »