12th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Hi, I had correction surgery on my second toe as it was crossing my big toe. My shoes were rubbing it, it looked terrible, and was causing me pain. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis which was causing the movement and I'm in my early forties. Adam Ajis, very kindly, said he could correct this, which he did, beautifully. I rested for about three weeks and then was on the move again. Six weeks after everything was back to normal, no pain and my foot looks completely normal again, you would never know I had surgery on it. I'm looking forward to getting my sandals on again and not worried that people are looking at my funny toe! Thank you Dr Ajis (you clever man).

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis was very informative and reassuring about my surgery. He was professional at all times and allowed time for me to have all my questions answered without feeling rushed

21st March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I would recommend Mr Ajis he explained the procedure fully beforehand so that I knew exactly what to expect and how to deal with the affected area after surgery. The instructions were easy to understand and follow and I'm sure this aided a speedy recovery. At the follow up appointment I felt at ease to be a be able to quiz Mr Ajis further regarding a pin removal.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis is a great surgeon, he listens to any concern you may have and explains what is going to happen also gives great care. It turned out that I needed another operation to try and correct the problem that I had in my ankle and he suggested a fairly new procedure that wasn't available on the nhs but he pushed me through and he and his team have worked wonders, I am now healing very well and pain free in my ankle after 6 years!

1st March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

After a bunionectomy many years ago, which was very successful for a long time, the toe began moving again two or three years ago. It was braced and then an attempt was made to fuse it, both unsuccessfully. I was eventually referred to Mr Adam Ajis who immediately grasped the by-now complex problem and suggested possible solutions. Two months ago he performed a graft on the toe and so far this is progressing well. From the first consultation on Mr Ajis listened attentively, and, speaking to me as if I were a reasonably intelligent person, told me what he could do. I appreciated the fact that he explained everything clearly, succinctly and only once, and quickly assessed what I had understood and what needed further explanation. What is more, he didn't tell me about the experience of other patients. All of the above is quite unusual in my experience. He has a friendly relaxed and reassuring manner, without ever losing his professionalism. He responded in an unhurried manner to my queries and encouraged me to resume my normal range of activities very slowly to increase the chance of success this time, explaining the reasons clearly. This was quite different from my earlier experiences with the foot. I noticed that colleagues respected him and his work, which was very nice. I have no hesitation in endorsing the positive comments others have made, and in recommending his services.

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu