16th July 2019

Mr Ajis is a charming person who gave me plenty of time and listened to my explanation and worries about damaging the tendon in my foot. He was able to reassure me that he would do everything in his powers to avoid damage, and this he was able to do. Mr Ajis made me feel very relaxed and confident and did a wonderful job when operating on my foot, which is now well on the way to full recovery. Thank you!

4th June 2019

Mr Ajis really helped me with the issue I had in my left ankle. He listened to my issue and was able to diagnose quite quickly and then perform the surgery quite quickly. The aftercare has been very good too.

3rd June 2019

Dr Ajis did a great job with my foot and everything went well and I can only but recommend him to anyone out there in pain or got any issues with their feet. I will ofcourse now need to see him again as I have another foot problem needs addressing.

21st May 2019

Mr Ajis has performed two lots of foot and ankle surgery on me in the last year. Major ankle ligament surgery and sesamoid treatment. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He listens, is frank about treatments plans and options and always take time to answer any questions. My ankle is stronger than it has ever been thanks to him.

16th May 2019

Mr Ajis was engaging from the beginning in relation to options available . His manner was exemplary taking time to talk through the processes and after care following surgery I had keyhole metatarsal osteotomy to manage the pain of Mortons neuroma in my left foot . It was extremely successful with full pain relief and recovery without complications I am now repeating the process on the right foot this summer and am confident the experience will be is as positive Thanks also to the anesthetist and ward based team for their support I know few surgeons offer the keyhole option but I can fully recommend it

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu