14th February 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton

I was referred to Mr Ajis through my doctor. On our first consultation, Mr Ajis was able to explain the issues with my ankle and able to explain the required treatment. I had my surgery on 28th December 2018 and after 6 weeks of recovering, am now back fully functional. I found Mr Ajis very informative and extremely professional. He made me feel at easy and I was able to trust him with the operation. I would recommend Mr Ajis to all, after the successful surgery that I have received.

16th January 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I have extensive foot and toe deformity due to arthritis. I was referred to Mr. Ajis regarding my left foot problems, including needing the amputation of the 2nd toe, shaving the 'heads of the metatarsals underfoot' and hugely misshapen large toe that meant there was a huge 'bunion' type lump at the side of my foot. Mr. Ajis explained everything during the consultation and was professional, friendly and explained things using simple language. The foot surgery was undertaken on 8th October 2018. I was amazed at how little post op pain I suffered and also incredulous at being able to partial weight bear almost straightaway. The healing has been quite rapid and much less traumatic than I had expected. I have seen Mr. Ajis this morning for a follow up. We both studied the before and after x-rays and it does not look like the same foot! The improvement is immense and more than I could have hoped for. Before I had huge difficulty in finding shoes/footwear to accommodate my deformed foot and even then was in a lot of pain. My foot now looks much more 'normal' and less painful in shoes. I can also now do my own footcare - nail trim etc. without the need for professional help. I cannot praise and thank this surgeon enough. He is an absolute credit to the NHS and a miracle worker in his surgical skills. Thank you very much.

17th December 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ajis provided great care throughout the process. From the outset he was clear in presenting to me what was expected and what I needed to do to support the treatment I received. Mr Ajis not only delivered a fantastic service and first class support but the results are incredible and clear for all to see the improvements the operation has made on my life. without doubt I would throughly recommend this doctor to anyone.

11th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr. Adam Ajis operated on my right ankle in July 2018 at Goring Hall Hospital. After the initial consultation and a review of the MRI scan, Mr Ajis advised me that the cysts were significantly larger and more numerous than any he had previously treated. He agreed to go ahead with the procedure but did warn me that he could not guarantee the outcome as the extent of the cysts was greater than anything he had previously treated. Following the operation I wore the surgical boot as per his advice and I returned to his clinic in September, pain free. Mr Ajis confirmed that the outcome of the operation had exceeded his expectations. I am now pain free and very grateful to the amazing skills of Mr Ajis. I very much appreciated his honesty from the outset and I am grateful to have had this pioneering surgery at the hands of an extremely accomplished surgeon.

6th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis, orthopaedic surgeon, on first meeting makes you feel at ease and gives one confidence in his knowledge and ability that can help resolve your surgical requirements. He will also tell you straight what cannot be achieved. All procedures were competently carried out with excellent precision. The after care checks were also very thorough. I was very pleased with the resulting surgery. The extensive paperwork is a little over bearing but no other complaints. I wish all hospitals experiences were as good as that at Goring Hall, Worthing.

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu