mr-adam-ajis

Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital
31st January 2020

Mr Ajis has performed total ankle replacement surgery on both of my severely arthritic ankles and the transformation has been nothing less than astounding for me. The first surgery was performed in June 2018 and although I had a fracture in my medial malleolus (apparently quite common) during surgery and subsequently requiring plating to ensure the integrity of the joint, the recovery was a total success once our of plaster. The second ankle was operated on in Sept 2019 and no plate was required so a plaster cast wasn't necessary, facilitating a quicker recovery of roughly 6 weeks , some of which was spent in a orthopaedic support boot. After years of being in pain and unable to walk anywhere, I am finally getting my life back and feel I can begin to contribute to society again. Mr Ajis and his team are simply brilliant and providing the team are happy with your recovery and use of walking aids, you can go home the next day. Thank you Mr Ajis & team, you are amazing. Kevin Roberts

16th July 2019

Mr Ajis is a charming person who gave me plenty of time and listened to my explanation and worries about damaging the tendon in my foot. He was able to reassure me that he would do everything in his powers to avoid damage, and this he was able to do. Mr Ajis made me feel very relaxed and confident and did a wonderful job when operating on my foot, which is now well on the way to full recovery. Thank you!

4th June 2019

Mr Ajis really helped me with the issue I had in my left ankle. He listened to my issue and was able to diagnose quite quickly and then perform the surgery quite quickly. The aftercare has been very good too.

3rd June 2019

Dr Ajis did a great job with my foot and everything went well and I can only but recommend him to anyone out there in pain or got any issues with their feet. I will ofcourse now need to see him again as I have another foot problem needs addressing.

21st May 2019

Mr Ajis has performed two lots of foot and ankle surgery on me in the last year. Major ankle ligament surgery and sesamoid treatment. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He listens, is frank about treatments plans and options and always take time to answer any questions. My ankle is stronger than it has ever been thanks to him.

Mr Adam Ajis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu