mr-adam-ajis

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
20th August 2020

I have suffered Achilles pain for about 15+ years so when I additionally developed excruciating pain in my big toe I knew I had to seek help, as my hobby is hiking and trail running and both were impossible with the toe pain. From the moment I met Mr Ajis I felt optimistic as I explained about the toe and apologised for the state of my Achilles. He not only had the solution for the toe but also for the Achilles!! I had been to doctors over the years about the pain but no one had ever said there was a solution until now. I had surgery on the toe/Achilles one side a month ago and already the tendon is pain free and the toe is just tender as part of healing. I am having the other tendon done in 2 weeks and by mid October I may even be back to some form of running etc. I had a couple of bandage issues causing irritation in the heat of summer and Mr Ajis was on hand to offer advice and remedy for that and has a plan to avoid this for the next operation. Mr Ajis - you really do change lives. Thank you so much.

22nd August 2020
Response from Mr Adam Ajis

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am very pleased at how well you are doing and how disciplined you have been with your recovery. I understand how hard it can be for an active person like yourself to deliberately slow down while you are recovering but I have to admit you have done a great job following the post op advice. Not long now until we do the other side, so will catch up soon!

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
18th August 2020

After my initial consultation with Mr Ajis, i was advised i would need surgery to correct my ankle damage. I am a very nervous patient and was put at ease. I am a fitness fanatic so the risk of not being able to train anymore was haunting me. Mr Ajis reassured me that he will help me and really allowed me to put my trust in him. After surgery i had a few issues with my cast which Mr Ajis and his assistant immediately helped me resolve. Mr Ajis was incredibly supportive during the recovery and physiotherapy. He was always on hand for advice, support and in my case ( a kick up the back side. His willingness to listen was the quality that helped me through it the most. Thank you Mr Ajis

22nd August 2020
Response from Mr Adam Ajis

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It was a privilege and a pleasure to be your surgeon. I wish you all the best for your future and hope your ankle goes from strength to strength.

Written by a patient at Southlands Hospital
4th August 2020

The care I had was fantastic I cannot find a single complaint about the hospital the staff or the surgeon

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital
21st July 2020

Genius!! I have had excrutiating foot pain for over a year, I saw Mr Ajis out of desperation and I am now pain free, long may it last! I can't thank him enough.

21st July 2020
Response from Mr Adam Ajis

I am so happy this has worked for you! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital
26th June 2020

Mr Ajis has a very calm and understanding way of dealing with his patients. I always feel confident that he would provide the right care required to get the best outcome. I had a fusion operation on my big toe joint last September. This was done under local anaesthetic as I always feel so unwell with general anaesthetic. The team and Mr Ajis made me feel really comfortable and the whole procedure went very smoothly. I am now 9 months on from the operation and its so wonderful to be able to walk without pain again. Really pleased and grateful.

22nd August 2020
Response from Mr Adam Ajis

Thank you for kind words and wonderful feedback. You did so well having this done under wide awake local anaesthesia. It really does speed up your early recovery. Also glad we got this done before lockdown before everything was cancelled. You did really well with following post op instructions and I’m so pleased you can walk without pain.

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu