11th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr. Adam Ajis operated on my right ankle in July 2018 at Goring Hall Hospital. After the initial consultation and a review of the MRI scan, Mr Ajis advised me that the cysts were significantly larger and more numerous than any he had previously treated. He agreed to go ahead with the procedure but did warn me that he could not guarantee the outcome as the extent of the cysts was greater than anything he had previously treated. Following the operation I wore the surgical boot as per his advice and I returned to his clinic in September, pain free. Mr Ajis confirmed that the outcome of the operation had exceeded his expectations. I am now pain free and very grateful to the amazing skills of Mr Ajis. I very much appreciated his honesty from the outset and I am grateful to have had this pioneering surgery at the hands of an extremely accomplished surgeon.

6th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Mr Ajis, orthopaedic surgeon, on first meeting makes you feel at ease and gives one confidence in his knowledge and ability that can help resolve your surgical requirements. He will also tell you straight what cannot be achieved. All procedures were competently carried out with excellent precision. The after care checks were also very thorough. I was very pleased with the resulting surgery. The extensive paperwork is a little over bearing but no other complaints. I wish all hospitals experiences were as good as that at Goring Hall, Worthing.

21st November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Having suffered years of pain due to the abnormal shape of my toes, Mr. Ajis came to my rescue this year. I was convinced the only solution was the removal of my second toe but Mr. Ajis suggested straightening the three bent toes instead and I am SO pleased I listened to his advice! I now have an almost normal looking foot and, best of all,no pain! I was nervous about having a local anaesthetic but due to everything being explained and the kindness of all concerned, it was absolutely fine, indeed fascinating. Mr Ajis took time to explain and show me exactly what he was going to do and I am full of admiration for his exceptional skills. Many thanks to him and the caring staff at Goring Hall Hospital.

5th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I met Mr Ajis at Worthing Fracture Clinic 2.5 weeks after fracturing my ankle. It was at this appointment I was advised that my fracture needed surgical reconstruction. I was very concerned that I was going to have this operation 3 weeks after the injury. Mr Ajis was very reassuring that this time period was still OK and that I should expect to make a good recovery despite the initial delay in identifying the need for surgery. Mr Ajis is very straight forward, and that suits me. Every question I asked elicited a pragmatic response, for example, I said will this hurt more after surgery and he simply said 'Yes'. I felt pre-operatively explanations were really clear and straightforward. Anyway, everything went well, my management at Goring Hall and the surgical procedure all went ahead and my recovery has been straight forward. The only thing I would suggest, is perhaps a little bit more written info about the follow up period. For example, what does partial weight bearing actually mean, would I have a walking boot, when could I expect to be back fully active. I know these are immensely variable, but just something about the recovery period would have been helpful Finally, I would just like to add that Mr Ajis has secretarial support that is outstanding and very responsive to any of my queries. And the guy who did my plaster and removed it was very gently and a great plasterer. Thank you to all.

27th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was referred to Mr Ajis following a broken ankle when it was discovered that I had ruptured my Achilles tendon. He explained thoroughly that there was a 2.5cm gap and that, as considerable time had elapsed, the operation might not work but that he would do his upmost. Fortunately for me he was able to mend the rupture and, following careful and sympathetic supervision of using a specialist boot and instruction, my ankle has recovered some six months later. Being in my mid seventies, this has pleasantly surprised me and I am back playing golf and sailing and looking forward to the next skiing season thanks to his professional care, encouragement and humorous support throughout.

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu