mr-adam-ajis

Written by a NHS patient at Goring Hall Hospital
30th April 2022

Listened to everything I said about the problems I was having with my ankle. He explained clearly and concisely what procedure was needed. What tests were needed. Visited me on day of operation both pre and post surgery to check that I was alright and if I had any questions plus post op to tell me his findings. Excellent care

Written by a private patient at Goring Hall Hospital
12th October 2021

After suffering severe trauma to my legs over 10 years ago in a work related accident, i now find myself requiring minor operations to improve the pain and discomfort in my feet and ankles. Mr Ajis has offered excellent advice and performed the required surgeries to the highest quality. It goes without saying that Mr Ajis is very knowledgeable, which is reflected in his treatment and aftercare. I would not hesitate to use Mr Ajis's services again if ever the need arises.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
12th October 2021

I had a painful lump under my foot that my GP dismissed with a handful of paracetamol and no help at all. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to be under Mr Ajis care. Mr Ajis was approachable, knowledgeable, and efficient at every step of the process - even being early on occasion! I was immediately sent for an MRI and was operated on within a matter of weeks. Mr Ajis’ assistant Emily was also extremely patient when corresponding between myself and my insurance provider in regards to payment, and booked all appointments with great efficiency. If I ever have a foot problem again, Mr Ajis is the first appointment I’ll be booking.

Written by a private patient at Goring Hall Hospital
23rd September 2021

I suffered with a severe pain in my foot for one year, and other practitioners including a podiatrist told me it was a tendon strain, and I couldn't walk more than 100 yards without having to stop. As a last resort I went to Mr Ajis who diagnosed a bone problem immediately on seeing an x-ray. He then proposed a minimal invasive procedure 'squirting' some material like bone to fill the cist and I could walk again. Subsequent treatment to heal the damaged tissue caused by the bone damage, and I can now walk again fine. I really wish that I had gone to him first. He is easy to talk to, showed me the problem (which I couldn't really see anyway), and explained all the risks including a possibility that the procedure may not work and I would need more invasive surgery. If I had any problem with my feet I would definitely go to him first.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton
14th August 2021

Mr Ajis was extremely efficient. He informed me of the condition I had with clarifity and any addititional more extensive treatment I may require in the future. He immediately dealt with my small needs when he found the hospital had inadvertently made me nil by mouth, and came back to check afterwards. I would highly recommend him.

Mr Adam Ajis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Do you suffer with a constant pain in your foot or ankle? Are you embarrassed about about the shape of your feet or have difficulty in finding shoes that fit well? Perhaps you have a bunion or other toe deformity. Perhaps you struggle with an unsteady ankle that is affecting your sport. You may even have worsening pain and stiffness developing in your ankle or your foot. Don't suffer needlessly in silence. Come and see us, we can help. 0333 050 8662. We have clinics at Nuffield Health Chichester, Goring Hall Hospital Worthing and Nuffield Health Brighton

Short link to review Mr Adam Ajis: http://iwgc.net/egjdu