Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent consultant, I was very impressed with Mr Sharma a very charming professional doctor. He goes to great lengths to ask you have you got any questions, I personally should have asked more questions on post-op recovery procedures, I think I thought there would be no after effects but you do need two or three weeks to allow your body to recover. He said if I had any issues after my post-op examination to contact him again, I was very impressed, thank you, Mr Sharma.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Made to feel at ease, very approachable and professional.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Great consultant, would highly recommend to anyone. Listens to the patient and acts with best interest. Also works well with his secretary to sort things out if it is between appointments. Thank you.

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

appointment well kept. friendly staff, doctors manner was spot on.

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma is a very kind, caring friendly and professional Doctor/ Surgeon , who takes time to listen to the patient, he explained and discussed the procedure with my wife and I before my operation. Mr Sharma also chatted to myself and wife during post op recovery in the ward. My operation was a great success, with hardly any signs of scaring. Mr Sharma is an asset to the NHS and a role model for other Doctors.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo