Mr Abhiram Sharma

24th April 2017

Simply the BEST

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

The care and attension provided was amazing from the first consultation through to post operation surgery follow-up. My life has much improved due to the skilled surgery I received and subsiquent after care. I would highly recommend Mr Sharma for any General Surgery, you are in save hands.

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Open body language, excellent listening skills. Very professional throughout. Operation procedure and choices (keyhole or open) carefully explained and discussed. On all meetings gave time for and encouraged patient questions and concerns. Discharge appointment thorough; leaving me in doubt that I should contact him should there be future concerns. Overall a very positive experience and he was professional throughout. I would certainly recommend this consultant.

24th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I felt he waved a magic wand over my concerns and anxieties regarding a colonoscopy and endoscopy. He gave me adequate sedation for me to undertake the procedure. I would not hesitate in recommending this Doctor to anyone.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I met Dr Sharma unfortunately when I required major surgery to remove a tutor obstructing my bowel. From the first moment of meeting him he put my mind at rest, giving me the options available and his recommendation, which proved to be totally correct. During the recovery in hospital he was in contact all the time, visiting me at every oppportunity and after discharge at hand for any worries that I had. On follow up-consultations he explained exactly the process that had been carried out and the results from the pathology report in detail, never making you feel rushed and totally at ease. I cannot thank Dr Sharma enough for his expertise in surgery and his bedside manner, he is truly a remarkable surgeon.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo