Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma first saw me in February and my non-emergency operation was completed on March 31 on the NHS. Mr Sharma was highly professional in all aspects of the process from first meeting to final discharge. I was impressed and made to feel I was in good hands from the first moment of meeting, and I cannot speak too highly of his caring, competent and no-nonsense approach. I cannot imagine what further he or the NHS at Alexandra Hospital could have done to facilitate my procedure. I am grateful to him and his team. Thank you and God Bless the NHS.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

At the initial consultation Mr. Sharma was very reassuring and put my mind at rest regarding the forthcoming surgery. The consultation on the day of the surgery was excellent. I was looked after really well by a great team and the post-op. and follow up consultations with Mr. Sharma was very professional and again reassuring. I could not have wished for a better surgeon.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A highly professional, caring and competent gentleman. His advice was unequivocal, his surgery excellent. I am grateful for his commitment to my care. The NHS is fortunate to have him working for them and I hope it looks after him as well as he looked after me!

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A caring, approachable professional who had time to explain things and ensure any questions were answered. He put me at ease straight away and engendered my trust. I would highly recommend him.

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma took over my case and has simply been the most wonderful doctor. He really takes the time to explain procedures, results and answer all the questions and queries I have had. A very caring and highly professional Doctor.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo