Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

23rd August 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma , has treated me for a number of years and I have always found him to competent , confident and sympathetic . I am very satisfied with the care I have received and hope to continue for as long as I need medical help . The unit where I undergo my procedures is also very efficient , all the staff are caring and work well together . As a result my visits to the hospital aren't as worrying as they could be .

23rd August 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I wa referred to Mr Sharma in July as a result of having diverticulitis and diverticulosis. I found him a man of kindness and warmth combined with a quiet professionalism. Mr Sharma explained the symptoms and associated problems with simplicity and clarity.

13th August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have just had a hernia repair and bowel removal under this man's care. I had great experience under Dr Sharma, from begin to the the end of my care. Totally professional team of people he works with.....Look kids if you need a hernia op, bowel reconstruction then Dr Sharma is the man you want doing it... I hope I meet you for a pint Whisky one of these day Dr....Thank you very much for the care. Anthony Mitchell..

1st August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After waiting months and months for an operation only to have it cancelled at a different hospital, someone recommended Mr Sharma to me. At the consultation he was straight forward and assured me I would get the care necessary. I had been warned the wait for an operation could be fairly long so I was very pleased when I received a date less than a month later. The operation was successful and I have had no pain or problems since. The previous hospital had taken seven months and many appointments and had still not carried out the necessary surgery. Within in one month of meeting Mr Sharma everything had been sorted. Mr Sharma and his colleagues are kind, caring, and very professional. I couldn't have asked for better care.

1st August 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma was an excellent surgeon I had major surgery at wythenshawe September 2017 .Mr Sharma came every day to see me he is such a kind and caring person.I had a lot of pain from other problems he got me an appointment to see one of the best consultants in the pain clinic I can not thank him enough also he listened to me and my husband I wouldn’t hesitate to see him again if I had a problem Anne

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo