Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

he is very polite and considerate. i was explained every detail regarding the full procedure. operation went very well and after care was good. i am very happy regarding the final visit with Dr. sharma many thanks.

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I was referred to Mr A Sharma for Bowel Cancer, and was extremely nervous. This was to be my first operation. Mr Sharma was so patient and explained what was going to happen during my operation and stay in hospital. My appointment was at 08.00 and my Partner was able to attend with me and also ask questions . My operation went really well, and my Post op appointment everything was explained to us both. I cannot rate Mr Sharma and his team more highly my whole experience was 1st Class.

28th May 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma explained what was happening to me in a professional polite manner. Thank you

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

mr abhiram sharma was very polite informed me what would happen next , in follow up appointments listened to my concerns. excellent outcome

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent surgeon ,very pleased with the results of my Hernia surgery and am now back to full health.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo