Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma took over my case and has simply been the most wonderful doctor. He really takes the time to explain procedures, results and answer all the questions and queries I have had. A very caring and highly professional Doctor.

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma is a lovely doctor! He is very professional in his manner. He explains clearly about what is happening. He always asks if I have any questions and takes the time to listen to me. He appears to give you the personal touch, I remember after surgery whilst in hospital he would pass by to say hello and ask how I was doing. I feel that I can trust what he is saying.

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Sharma, was excellent Surgeon, my Hernia Operation was very successful,, well done in a very professional procedure, No problems at all, Definitely a five star treatment. The staff at the Spire Hospital, were supreme.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma performed a laparoscopic cholecystectomy on me and the whole experience from first to post op consultation has been extremely positive. He is very easy to talk with, goes into detail while keeping the issues simple to understand and always happy to answer any questions you may have. I am very thankful that I saw Mr Sharma, as this procedure on me ended up being more of a challenge than expected. Through his perseverance Mr Sharma did everything laparoscopically which I am very grateful for. Not having to convert to open has obviously saved me a lot of recuperation time. Thank you Mr Sharma.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr A Sharma is simply the best doctor who has ever cared me. I have complete trust in him and he has solved my medical issue. I truly recommend him 100%.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo