Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

2nd April 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

My family and I were very pleased with my first appointment with Mr Sharma, he fully explained my forthcoming operation. During my recovery in hospital Mr Sharma or a member of his team visited me each day to check on my progress. Mr Sharma and his team at all times have been very professional and answered all questions as they occurred. At my follow up appointment with Mr Sharma, we were surprised when he said the operation was a complete success, fearing the worst. We would like to thank Mr Sharma, for his dedicated and professional care. He has been excellent.

18th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Very reassuring manner and thorough approach to patient care.

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I am so grateful to Doctor Sharma for the surgery I had 9 weeks ago as he has totally sorted out a very embarrassing bowel problem I was living with. I have suffered with a posterior rectopexy for over 4 years. I had surgery about 4 years ago (by another consultant) but it failed. My problem effected me every single day to the point where I was unable to do the things I enjoy & it rendered me incapable of leaving my home for more than a few hours at a time as my problem was so severe. I have now been given a new lease of life and will be making the most of it. He is a lovely man and very easy to open up to. Once again I can't thank him enough!! Mrs D Jump

15th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma was totally professional throughout. He explained the procedure fully before the operation and gave me 100% confidence that all would proceed as planned. Procedure went according to plan and recovery has been amazingly good.

3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma could not have been more helpful, explaining my diagnosis, treatment and after care. He saw me just before surgery, which was very reassuring and also after surgery to explain how it had all gone. My follow up appointment was very informative as to what to expect in the months to follow. Exceptional man!!

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo