Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

He performed a difficult operation with great skill, laparoscopically.. You gave clear information regarding the diagnosis and appropriate treatment. He was very attentive during the post-operative period. He was very helpful during follow-up consultations.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Diagnosed and sorted my problem effectively and swiftly.

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Overall the care was excellent, what we appreciated most was the personal attention of Mr Sharma. Prior to any surgery or investigation he would attend personally, and answer any questions or concerns, then afterwards personally attend again, which was very considerate and assuring. You can imagine our relief, when he said all was ' perfectly clear ' and no need to attend further surgeries. Elizabeth Lovell - Jan 2017.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

First of all I can't thank Mr Sharma enough. The respect and care I received throughout was amazing. I can see Mr Sharma takes great pride in his work and his patients an I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him. Mr Sharma was my surgeon for both surgeries. The second of which should have been in 2 stages however this was completed in 1. I feel my experience could have been different if Mr Sharma wasn't involved. I would like to say thank you for all the hard work put into me having a better fututure. Kind regards Ross Smith

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Over the past 15 months I have had two operations performed by Dr.Sharma's team. Today I went to be 'signed off'. Each time I have met Mr.Sharma he has been friendly, kind, & informative, answering all my questions carefully but simply. He visited me several times in hospital and was concerned for my recovery, always keeping relatives up to date. Although both operations were potentially serious I was never afraid - my trust in Mr.Sharma was absolute. Thanks are not enough..........

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo