Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma could not have been more helpful, explaining my diagnosis, treatment and after care. He saw me just before surgery, which was very reassuring and also after surgery to explain how it had all gone. My follow up appointment was very informative as to what to expect in the months to follow. Exceptional man!!

27th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma completed Hernia operation on 6th February 2016. I had my initial consultation on the 18th January and from the moment I met him he put me at ease and answered any questions that I had. The day of the operation he visited me before hand and again explained what and when was going to happen and again answered any questions I had. The operation was a success and again I attended a further consultation on the 22nd February at which time he discharged me. All in all an excellent experience from start to finish and I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Sharma. A real gentleman!

20th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr. Sharma was wonderful - he listened and had a wonderfully pleasant attitude which made my experience very positive. I felt very comfortable with him providing my treatment. He clearly explained my course for treatment. He made me feel welcome to contact him if I have issues in future, which is very reassuring.

7th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Last month I had an operation under the care of Mr Abhiram Sharma,I found him to be very pleasant and professional making me relaxed.The treatment I received from Mr Sharma and his team was of the highest standard,I would not hesitate to recommend this hospital & Mr Sharma to everyone.

7th February 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Sharma completed my hernia surgery in October 2015. He was extremely professional and caring throughout, it was my first open surgery which was daunting but he talked me through the procedure and explained every step of the way. The actual operation was very successful and I had minimal pain over the following days. I am now back to my old self and have my confidence (around my body) and family/sporting life back. I can't thank the man and his surgical team enough!

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo