Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon

20th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr. Sharma was wonderful - he listened and had a wonderfully pleasant attitude which made my experience very positive. I felt very comfortable with him providing my treatment. He clearly explained my course for treatment. He made me feel welcome to contact him if I have issues in future, which is very reassuring.

7th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Last month I had an operation under the care of Mr Abhiram Sharma,I found him to be very pleasant and professional making me relaxed.The treatment I received from Mr Sharma and his team was of the highest standard,I would not hesitate to recommend this hospital & Mr Sharma to everyone.

7th February 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Sharma completed my hernia surgery in October 2015. He was extremely professional and caring throughout, it was my first open surgery which was daunting but he talked me through the procedure and explained every step of the way. The actual operation was very successful and I had minimal pain over the following days. I am now back to my old self and have my confidence (around my body) and family/sporting life back. I can't thank the man and his surgical team enough!

31st December 2015
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Wonderful doctor who made me feel at ease at all times; reassuring, patient & understanding. Speedy investigations and after suffering for 7/8 months by time I was referred to Mr Sharma, was seen, investigated and treated under his care with full resolution within 3 months ! Very happy indeed : )

19th November 2015
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

He listened to me, I had the procedure with no problems and it was successful.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo