13th September 2020

I had a labiaplasty by Dr Mounir, he has changed my life. He listened to every word I said explained everything so thoroughly and did exactly what I asked him, I couldn't of asked for a better surgeon. Highly highly recommended. And a lovely man.

20th July 2020

Absolutely amazing! From the start he was very professional and made me feel at ease. I had liposuction on my stomach and sides, I am only just over a week post op and the results are already incredible and I have very minimal bruising. Thank you!

10th July 2020

I’m not one for reviews being completely truthful however recently I had an issue with my scarring after being nearly 1 year PO. I contacted Dr Mounir directly and he was absolutely amazing. He made sure I was seen immediately and wanted updates Throughout. When I originally saw him prior to my surgery, he was the only surgeon I saw that made me feel completely at ease and was incredibly open & honest with me about everything. There was no pressure what so ever. My day of surgery he came in and explained everything all over again that we had discussed in my consultations. When I was discharged there was so slight confusion over paperwork and he called me immediately to explain and make sure I was happy with everything. Whenever the time comes that I may need my implants replacing, I will without any shadow of a doubt, be returning to Dr Mounir.

8th March 2020

I went with dr Mounir after being advised that the scarring of his breast augmentation procedures was really neat and that he only made very small incisions. I felt he listened to me and explained the full procedure in detail. I was only 19 but felt strongly about BA for years and after speaking with him, I really did feel at ease and was looking forward to the procedure. I’m 2 years post op and I love them! Wouldn’t change anything about them, the size suits my frame perfectly also. They are better than I could’ve ever imagined and I’m more than happy about my choice of surgeon. Highly recommend

8th March 2020

I had Breast Augmentation Surgery with Dr.Mounir on September 10th 2018. To this day, that day IS and ALWAYS will be the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. BEFORE SURGERY Prior to the surgery i had volume difference & nipple asymmetry to which every day looking at them was a huge battle and every day i would see small, un-even breasts and have hate, disappointment and embarrassment towards them. I was a lady not feeling or looking like a lady but now… AFTER SURGERY my life has 100% changed. My breasts are now the same size, a great size, same proportions and the nipples are completely level to perfection. Not only has Dr. Mounir helped me look like a lady but he has helped my mental health and happiness towards them and i can not thank you enough for that. The confidence i now have is the best it can be. Dr. Mounir was so kind, a great guy and extremely professional. Please put all your trust in this man to do a perfect job because he will. Trust his life profession and let him make the decisions in the size of implants and what to do to make you look and feel great because he will do that for sure. I spent years debating whether to go ahead with BA surgery but now i wished i made the decision a lot earlier. So if you’re reading this debating whether to get it done or not, don’t wait around and get your consultation booked with this man!! When the time comes in the future i will be going straight back to Dr. Mounir. Thank you again for bringing so much happiness in to my life. You're the best.

• Plastic surgery