Mr Abel Mounir

• Plastic surgery

5th October 2019

Dr Mounir is an amazing surgeon!! I had my breast augmentation with him 2 months ago and am over the moon with the results! He listened to what I wanted and the results have exceeded any expectations I had!! I would totally recommend him!! The aftercare has been great and am really excited to see him in a couple of weeks for him to check everything over! Again, I couldn’t thank him enough for my new boobies! BEST SURGEON EVER!!

4th October 2019

My cousin had her BA with Dr Mounir and hers look amazing!!! I followed him and lots of the girls who have had surgery with him on Instagram.. looking at all their before & after photos (they all look perfect, exactly what I was looking for) so I knew he was the surgeon for me. After having two kids and breastfeeding I was left with odd boobs, one was starting to sag slightly and my left nipple was to the left of my breast rather than in the middle. I’m now nearly 7 weeks post op and I actually can’t believe how perfect they look. He is an amazing surgeon and I’m absolutely over the moon with my results. My only regret it not getting them done sooner. I’m a size 8 and he advised me on what he thought would suit my body (I didn’t want to look fake and big) and the size he chose for me is absolutely perfect.. They are in proportion with my body and look amazing. Even the bra fitter in the shop was asking me who done my boobs as they look so perfect and neat for my body. I’m sooooo happy I could cry. HIGHLY recommend DR MOUNIR, I wouldn’t go anywhere else

4th October 2019

I chose Mr Mounir as my surgeon as he was recommended to me by one of my friends. I am so over the moon with my results! I was a small 32B & now am a 32DD after having 400cc implants. Mr Mounir is always friendly & extremely professional. On the day of my surgery he was so reassuring & I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! If you are considering having mr Mounir as your surgeon I would recommend 100%!!

4th October 2019

Dr Mounir did my breast surgery and from day one of walking into clinic he was polite, reassuring and none judgemental. He took a lot of time to talk me through various options. He reassured me all the way through clinics and even the day of surgery. He was supportive, kind and helped me in anything I asked. I trusted him 100% and the results are beyond my expectations. He sat with me and listened to my reasons and didn’t judge once! He was interested into my decisions and reasons for wanting breast surgery and not just because it is his job!! If I ever considered anymore surgery I would only ever go to him. He is such a friendly & polite person. If anyone is considering cosmetic surgery then pls choose Dr Mounir.

Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital
10th May 2019

I first visited Dr Mournir around 13 years ago for a breast augmentation. he gave me the best advice and made me feel totally relaxed. I was so happy with my surgery , and the aftercare I received.. then around 7 years later I decided iwanted to enlarge them . Dr mournir again listened to me and asked me loads of questions to really help me decide was this what I wanted .. he even suggested may be waiting until after children but I had made my mind up and insisted I really wanted the procedure.. my friend also come and had a operation on the same day with DR Mounir again we were both so happy with the results and the aftercare... I have now had 2 breast augmentations and other operation with DR Mounir and several.friends have been to him aswell, highly recommended . surgery is a scary thing for anyone to go though... but Dr Mounir is so professional , thoughtful that I new I was in good hands . he has changed my life. I had completely lost confidence and he has built that up and given me and others that back. best surgeon ever .

Nearest Plastic surgeons