mr-aamir-khan-3

Written by a NHS patient at Birmingham Women's Hospital
24th February 2021

Dr Khan will forever hold a special place in our families hearts. He is a very special person and incredible Doctor, he immediately puts you at ease, listens to you and has the patience and empathy to care and guide women through a very traumatic experience. After losing our boy full-term in 2018, we were absolutely terrified throughout my pregnancy with our rainbow baby girl Ella. Thank you so much Dr Khan we owe you our beautiful girl who makes our families happy again.

28th February 2021
Response from Mr Aamir Khan

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was my absolute pleasure and I am so happy for you and your family!

20th February 2021

I found Dr Amir Khan to be a very good listener, practical and sensitive. He has in-depth knowledge and expertise in his field and also very aware and respectful of patients cultural and personal preferences.

20th February 2021
Response from Mr Aamir Khan

Thank you very much for your comments. Much appreciated.

Written by a NHS patient at Birmingham Women's Hospital
20th February 2021

I found Dr Khan to be extremely kind and provided me with the answers to all the questions that I had during my antenatal appointment. He has a calming approach which I found reassuring. My partner also thought he was one of the best doctors we had seen during both my pregnancies. I would completely recommend a family member to be looked after during pregnancy/gynae related problem by Dr Khan.

20th February 2021
Response from Mr Aamir Khan

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback!

20th February 2021

I saw Mr Khan at The Early Life Clinic in Cheltenham, I made a private appointment to discuss some gynaecological concerns that had been causing me anxiety for some time. I was immediately put at ease by Mr Khan and the nurse accompanying him, I had a very thorough examination and a very informative discussion followed. Mr Khan very kindly took the time to reassure me and also provide guidance moving forward, nothing felt like too much trouble. I wish I had booked the appointment sooner rather than sitting worrying. I received absolutely wonderful care and would not hesitate to see Mr Khan again in the future. Thank you Mr Khan and his team!

20th February 2021
Response from Mr Aamir Khan

Thank you very much for the lovely comments!

18th February 2021

I underwent a pelvic scan and and consultation with Mr Khan. The examination was great everything was explained well and clearly. Mr Khans recommendations in terms of medication for my condition worked really well and I extremely happy and felt at ease through my appointment. Highly recommended

22nd February 2021
Response from Mr Aamir Khan

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad the medication has helped.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology