Mr Aali Sheen

13th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Aali did a laparascopic bilateral inguinal hernia with cord lipomas repair on me at Alexandra hospital Cheadle six weeks ago. Absolutely first rate professional and the most approachable surgeon I have ever met. Excellent care from initial appointment through to post operative follow up and I am delighted with the outcome of the operation. Can't thank you enough for doing such a fantastic job - keep up the great work!

7th December 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

The most genuinely caring reassuring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I had gallbladder surgery under the expert care of prof Sheen which was the most stress free and straight forward process Ever. No pain, I was up and about as prof Sheen said the following day, driving within 3 ! You are a true Genius and a credit to the profession

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I was treated by Professor Aali Sheen for a bilateral inguinal hernia at the Spire hospital on 28th September. It was a laproscopic procedure under a general anaesthetic of just over one hour. I left hospital that evening with only minimal discomfort. After two days rest and with the help of a few paracetamols I was up walking around quite easily. Within two weeks I walked five miles at my normal speed. I can recommend Professor Sheen as a very capable surgeon who I'm sure will continue to give the best service to his patients in the future.

24th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

The most approachable fantastic Professor.... Brilliant skillful surgeon and superb caring, communicative gentleman The best !

13th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I can highly recommend Professor Sheen, I had never had an operation before and was extremely nervous. From the first consultation to pre and post operation Professor Sheen was very professional, understanding and completely put my mind at ease. The hospital and staff were also very accommodating and understanding. Now I look forward to my recovery and seeing Professor Sheen to thank him at my post op consultation.

Short link to review Mr Aali Sheen: http://iwgc.net/eeqnw