Mr Aali Sheen

14th November 2022

I had been suffering non diagnosed abdominal pain for about 2.5 years when I saw Prof Sheen. He was very understanding and explained what the best option was to diagnose my pain. I had my operation and I am now pain free. The care I have received from Prof Sheen and his team has been excellent, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

26th August 2022

Professor Sheen removed my gallbladder. I experienced a very quick recovery with very neat surgical wounds that have healed brilliantly. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Prof Sheen for this procedure.

17th May 2022

I had a hernia mesh removed and the care and attention given by Professor Ali Sheen was excellent. I had a two day stay and ended up staying 4 days as his main concern was that I felt better before leaving the hospital. He is a great doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to remove a hernia mesh

2nd December 2021

An extremely brilliant liver surgeon I have had two liver resections with him both very successful. I did have a few problems after surgery but this was not due to the prof! I would highly recommended him as a surgeon in any of his fields. He has been there for me constantly if needed i now look on him as a guardian angel as he has saved my life.

Short link to review Mr Aali Sheen: http://iwgc.net/eeqnw