Mr Aali Sheen

15th February 2019
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

As a husband to a very sick wife Mr Sheen was more interested in what he thinks is an impeccable career. He does not listen and made my wife suffer with pain and uncertainty. Watching your loved one in absolute agony is heart breaking. I am so pleased I appointed a different surgeon to take over his role, who quickly put her on the path to recovery. I would hate to think what could have happened. Fortunately my wife is now home with our 2 lovely children. Please please be very careful of this man .

20th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I travelled from Southern Spain because I needed to have a bilateral inguinal hernia repair, one of which was extremely large and causing me a lot of discomfort. I did lots of research beforehand as I had never had an operation before and I am 72 years of age. Professor Sheen had excellent reviews so I decided to book a consultation with him and from start to finish he put me at my ease. He was a good listener, answered all my questions and allayed any fears I had. I had the keyhole surgery at the Spire Hospital in Didsbury 4 weeks ago and even the day after the surgery I was able to go for a long walk. I suffered very little discomfort and no pain. I feel so much better. I would have no hesitation in recommending Professor Sheen and all his team at The Spire.

18th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Prof Sheen has resected my liver on two occasions in the last 18 months and removed secondary malignant tumours. When I first saw him, I thought I was going to die from my cancer. He was the first professional I saw that gave me complete confidence that with his help, I could beat this. He is inspirational, caring, approachable and above all completely competent and an expert in his field. If you have a liver problem, DO NOT hesitate just go see him. He is my personal hero. After working in the medical field for over 35 years, he is the most open, engaging and wonderful surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He is that good.

9th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had my hernia operation at the Alexandra Hospital on 2nd November 2018 . From the outset all the staff were very professional and helpful throughout . My surgeon was Professor Sheen . I was extremely pleased with with his professional and sympathetic approach during the initial diagnosis , the operation day itself and the follow up examination a few weeks later . From my experience I would not hesitate in recommending both the Alexandra Hospital and Profesor Sheen .

5th January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Professor Aali did a laparoscopic bilateral inguinal hernia repair on me late last year where he fixed 5 hernias in one operation. He did a brilliant job. I was up and about the next day with surprisingly little discomfort. I had no infections or antibiotics and swelling had completely gone within 2 weeks. My overall recovery was surprisingly rapid. I am physically very active and have had no issues when returning to full training. He has a great approachable manner and is undoubtably an incredible surgeon. I would definitely highly recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Aali Sheen: http://iwgc.net/eeqnw