Mr Aali Sheen

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

30th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Had my gall bladder removed by Mr. Sheen in early January. I chose him from a list of consultants having read their experience, qualifications and reviews. He was definitely the right person and on my initial consultation he gave me great confidence explaining in detail what he would do to ensure a speedy recovery and minimise the chance of any complications The operation was on a Friday afternoon and I flew home Sunday afternoon. Writing this at the end of April.All has gone well with minimal inconvenience because of the lack of a gall bladder. I was right to put my trust in Prof Sheen...... thank you.

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Prof Sheen, relaxed, professional, competent. A good choice for anyone requiring hernia repair. A good experience with the care provided by the Spire hospital. Recovery follows the time-scale presented in his leaflet I would recommend his services to anyone

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I chose Aali Sheen for a double hernia repair and I am so glad that I did. His advice was second to none and he made me feel at ease. The operation itself was a great success. I was off work for 2 weeks following the operation but the pain I experienced was minimal. The scars have been healing very nicely. I started exercising on my 3rd week, just swimming which was in the handy leaflet which Professor Sheen gave me at my first appointment. This was really useful to refer to throughout my first few weeks to ensure everything was as it should be. I drove at the end of the 3rd week, I could have driven by the end of the 2nd week but hadn't needed to.

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After meet Professor Sheen he very quickly diagnosed with a Bi-lateral Inguinal Hernia, he explaining about finding out exactly what this was and how it is surgically treated. It was reassuring that he had all the answer to all my questions, he explained that key hole surgery was the best option, Laparoscopic method had many more advantages such as quicker recovery and less post operative pain. Professor Sheen is very confident in his work and it's clear he has a good understanding of what I need to know, He explained the operation in depth and answered all of my many questions. On the day of my operation I had very little anxiety knowing I was in great hands. Fast forward two months and I'm recovering well, no more Hernia for me thanks to Professor Sheen! A very big than you form my family and I.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a gall bladder removal by Prof Sheen. He was recommended by a friend, and I would have no hesitation to recommend him to other friends.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »