Mr Aali Sheen

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Clinic Hale
3rd August 2020

I conducted a considerable amount of research before choosing Prof Aali Sheen to undertake my hernia operation. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic it was impossible to see him prior to the operation. On the day of the schedule operation he undertook a thorough examination and deduced that I had more than one hernia. He undertook the operation fixing all four hernias at the same time. I found Prof Sheen to be polite, courteous and above all highly professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to any of my family, friends or indeed anyone who is looking for an excellent surgeon. He is indeed a friendly and highly skilled clinician.

Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic
26th May 2020

Over the last 15 years I've had 2 groin disruption repairs at Gilmore's Groin and Hernia clinic. However, I was still experiencing chronic discomfort - especially after football, running, golfing, or cycling. I was told at Gilmore's that there were no tears and to have a series of injections, which I'd had before, and only masked the pain. I went to Prof Sheen, who sent me for an ultrasound scan. These confirmed that there were no tears but that I had 'bulging'. Prof Sheen then performed bilateral laparoscopic inguinal hernia repairs. I was in and out of the Fortius clinic within hours. Very quick, professional and friendly service. Unfortunately, one of the incisions became infected (which was worse than the operation!) but after 10 days of antibiotics all healed well. Just as Prof Sheen had predicted, I am now 95% good as new. Sadly, my footballing days are over but all other activities I have no discomfort or pain. With his calm and reassuring manor I would highly recommend Prof Sheen and the Fortius clinic to anyone else with a similar condition.

Short link to review Mr Aali Sheen: http://iwgc.net/eeqnw