Mr Aali Sheen

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at Manchester Royal Infirmary

I was under the care of proffesor sheen at Manchester royal infirmary from January 2014 for 6 month with severe acute necrotising pancreatitis and was in the hospital for 6 month. I was very poorly and the odds were probably against me surviving this horrible illness . Proffesor sheen and his team were amazing and looked after me from day one .I had lots of procedures while in hospital involving drains and culminated in having to have a pancreatic necrosectomy as a last chance op really. The team came in on a saturdsy to do the op and luckily and thanks to their amazing skills in still here today to type this review. It was a long hard recovery that took probably 3 years with a few setbacks a long the way but I got there in the end. Proffesor sheen also removed my gallbladder in January inba tricky procedure made difficult by all the trauma the pancreatitis caused but yet again did an amazing job. Proff sheen and his team saved my life and for that thanks isn't enough but I will be eternally grateful for it and never forget my experience.

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Professor Sheen is charming and approachable. He has great experience in abdominal surgery, and he attended to my hernias with no problems. My recovery was easy and swift. Thank you very much for your services.

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

Professor Sheen operated on my bilateral inguinal hernia on 9 April and the operation was an unqualified success. I experienced only mild discomfort, and this only for a couple of days, and thereafter there was no real pain at all - I didn't even need paracetamol. There were no external stitches or even dressings to remove or recover from (glue was used instead), and four weeks after my operation I had recovered completely. I was back to normal, and felt just as I did before I had a hernia. My own surgery was complicated by the fact that I suffer from a mild form of haemophilia, which required support from a haematologist, whose excellence mirrored that of Professor Sheen. Professor Sheen is a very pleasant and personable individual and I have no hesitation in recommending him unreservedly.

17th April 2018
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Professor Aali Sheen operated on my wife Mrs Littlewood to remove her gall bladder and he is clearly an expert in his field. The entire process was handled with professionalism and care and his bedside manner and aftercare were excellent. I would highly recommend Professor Sheen and he couldn’t have looked after my wife any better.

8th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I recently traveled from the Isle of Man to Manchester for a laparoscopic left inguinal hernia repair. Professor Sheen was calm, professional, knowledgeable and inspired confidence throughout the whole process. His written recovery advice outlined exactly what to expect after the procedure and was extremely accurate (and therefore very reassuring as a patient). I would have no hesitation in recommending Professor Sheen and wish him continued success in the future.

Short link to review Mr Aali Sheen: http://iwgc.net/eeqnw