Mr Aali Sheen

27th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sheen is reassuringly friendly, giving positive advice in an unhurried way. I had a full explanation of his proposed treatment and his post operative findings.l am recovering well and feel that I have been fortunate to have any anxiety and stress removed by his care thanks to him.

12th August 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Extremely caring and very professional, I couldn't rate him highly enough. My Gallbladder was seriously infected, but he still managed to remove it using the key hole procedure, to which I am very grateful.

2nd July 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Prof Sheen was my consultant at the Alexandra Cheadle where I had an operation for a double hernia.The operation was performed by keyhole and the outcome in every respect was extremely successful. I was virtually pain free in 3days,driving in two weeks and able to cycle on a M/C to Lpool charity run in 5weeks.At 72years of age I can only put the result down to Professor Sheens brilliance as a surgeon.In addition to his qualities as a surgeon I found him easy to talk to,friendly and at all times professional. I would recommend him unreservedly for any operation that he specialises in.

20th June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Treatment was prompt, courteous, and very successful

27th May 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

On the Friday 8th April 2016 I underwent a TEP procedure for bi lateral inguinal herniae which was performed by Mr Sheen. From the initial consultation I was put completely at ease and totally informed. All my questions and concerns were answered honestly and accurately in a way that made me feel I was speaking to a real friend. I went to theatre about 11.30 and was back in my room by around 13.30. Everything went very well with no pain, only what I would call mild discomfort. By about 15.30 I was up and about walking and had a meal. By 19.30 I was ready to be collected go home. I was at home in my own bed by 22.00, climbing stairs was not a problem and I slept very well. Saturday I walked short distances but quite regularly and each day did a little more. By Thursday I could drive the car without discomfort and after that things got back to normal very quickly. I phased my return to work with odd short days during the second week and back to work full time after three weeks. I am so pleased with the outcome, I could not have asked or wished for a better recovery. I cannot express in these few short words just how grateful I am to Mr Sheen, Paul Foster and the rest of the team that looked after me so well. I know each person is unique and each condition may be different but my advice is choose well (I know I did) and follow all advice given to the letter, including that in the post op care leaflet. Thanks Again

Short link to review Mr Aali Sheen: http://iwgc.net/eeqnw