mr-aakshay-gulati

Written by a private patient at KIMS Hospital
29th March 2021

I recently had an impacted wisdom tooth removed and the care I received from Mr Gulati was exceptional. At my initial consultation and examination, comprehensive information about the surgical procedure and aftercare enabled me to make a well-informed decision. I was provided with a range of literature providing additional information and my questions were all answered. On the morning of the surgery, Mr Gulati visited me to reiterate the key information and answer any last minute questions. Following the surgery, Mr Gulati explained how the procedure had gone and provided details of the actions I needed to take to aid the recovery process. In summary, Mr Gulati is a fantastic surgeon and I did not experience any post-operative problems. I received excellent patient care at every stage and I would also like to extend my gratitude to the wider medical team at KIMS Hospital.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
18th December 2020

All aspects of my interaction with Mr Aakshay's, which are under his direct control, went exceptionally well.

Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre
25th October 2020

My purpose for seeing Mr Gulati was for the surgical extraction of an impacted wisdom tooth. From initial consultation through to final check-up, Mr Gulati was thorough, yet concise, in his explantion of the treatment, procedure and after-care required. He used language which could be understood by the layman but was not patronizing. My questions were answered with careful consideration. Recovery was swift and painless. I recommend Mr Gulati wholeheartedly.

Mr Gulati has been appointed as Consultant in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the East Kent University Hospitals NHS Trust with a specialist interest in head and neck oncology and reconstruction. Mr Gulati is a dually qualified Surgeon in both dental (1996) and medical (2006) qualifications. He completed his higher surgical training in oral & maxillofacial surgery in the South Coast of England and was subsequently selected for the coveted Head & Neck Interface Fellowship. He has undertaken advanced dental implant training in South Africa, USA and the United Kingdom. He has been placing implants since 2004 including undertaking complex cases requiring bone grafts and sinus lifts. With his extensive surgical background, he is well versed with all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery including facial aesthetics and implant dentistry. Mr Gulati is an executive officer for the European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery and a reviewer for the Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. He has publications in peer reviewed journals and presentations at national and international conferences to his credit. He also enjoys teaching and regularly lectures in the fields of oral & maxillofacial surgery and implantology. He was awarded the Leibinger Prize in 2012.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons