Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

2nd March 2019

I was welcomed by a friendly receptionist as soon as I entered the clinic. She was very efficient and I was speaking to the Dr after 5 minutes. He explained in very simple terms the procedure that I was going to have and answered all my questions. I was then taken to get changed and then the doctor took me too the Operating room. The assistant made me feel very comfortable and just repeated what was going to happen and settled me down. The operation was done before I knew it had started and the doctor had done a great job. He’s very friendly, polite, more than willing to answer all my questions but most importantly did a very good job.

2nd March 2019

Great service I was seen quickly and looked after well. The Doctor made me feel comfortable and made a stressful easy to deal with. Many thanks Tom.

2nd March 2019

Kept the situation calm and asked me how I was doing every now and again. Discussed topics to keep me comfortable and draw my attention away from the operation.

Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
24th February 2019

I would highly recommend Dr Khan, he is an excellent Surgeon. Explained everything very well and provided prompt post circumcision service and advice. Many Thanks Miss Aziz

23rd February 2019

Very professional, helpful and knew their stuff. Quick, pain free adult circumcision, would recommend to anyone thinking of getting it done. Top quality care.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre