Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

24th February 2019
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I would highly recommend Dr Khan, he is an excellent Surgeon. Explained everything very well and provided prompt post circumcision service and advice. Many Thanks Miss Aziz

23rd February 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Very professional, helpful and knew their stuff. Quick, pain free adult circumcision, would recommend to anyone thinking of getting it done. Top quality care.

23rd February 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Khan and the staff at the clinic were extremely professional, understanding and calming. I felt at ease during the procedure and things were explained clearly. I would recommend Dr Khan without reservation.

21st February 2019
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

We had our 6 week boy circumcised at the Luton Thornhill clinic, by Dr. Khan. We were given a great service at the clinic and afterwards. We had a 3 hour drive, and baby needed feeding on arrival, so we were very thankful that they jiggled around our appointment time. Surgery was quick and my son didnt feel a thing at the time. The ring came off on 6th day. Dr. Khan was always available to give advice and answer our questions at all times, and even did facetime to look out if everything was ok when we needed reassurance at home. We are very happy parents, would highly recommend. Thank you so much Dr. Khan and team at the clinic.

21st February 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan and his assistant both provided excellent care. They discussed all details of the surgery beforehand and made me feel completely at ease throughout. He was a great professional and I would highly recommend his services.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre