Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

6th July 2016
Written by a member of staff at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Mr Rauf Khan A colleague for over 10 years , during this time we have enjoyed a close relationship , not just as a surgeon , but also as a friend. His operating ability and his procedures have always been impressive, and his refusal to take any short cuts in his operations , have always impressed his colleagues. He has over the years been always willing to teach, show how and lead the new surgeons, and by doing so create confidence in their skill. I have no hesitation in recommending him for any position he applied for.

5th July 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

It was a nice experience as Dr Khan explained me in great detail about the procedure and care it would require afterwards.After the surgery I phoned Dr Khan twice with some queries and he assisted me at both occasions.He also saw me a week later in his clinic and ensured that the process of healing was satisfactory. I am really thankful to him and his team who made all of this so nice and easy for me.I have to say that the entire experience was excellent and I thank him and the lovely nurse as well for being so much caring and professional.

2nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

The service provided was fast and efficient. All staff were friendly and polite.

2nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Best place to come for A peace of mind service I came to get my boys circumcision redone Wish I new about this place before. Doctor was brilliant

21st June 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Very nice experience, I m really pleased with the service.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre