Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

28th June 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Procedure explained satisfactorily and Doctor solicited questions and was happy to answer them. Also made the effort to relax me during the procedure through friendly chatting. A couple of constructive points: would be useful to have post-op process explained more clearly (wasn't quite sure what would happen next after the op but while I was still in the clinic); and perhaps have some visuals to explain the process. But overall the procedure and service was very good.

27th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan was amazing. I am 35 years old and was rather worried about getting circumcised as you could imagine! I needed to get it done and I di not trust what my NHS doctor said as he was rushed and not really paying attention in the consultation. So considering we are talking about my most prized possession, I decided to pay for it privately! Dr Khan was highly recommended and the operation was really pain free and very relaxed considering the circumstances. I healed very well and the results are amazing. If any adults are wondering - circumcised is better! Dr Khan gave me his mobile and answered text messages any time during healing and gave me a lot of support - so above and beyond the NHS - I was so pleased and could not recommend him enough - thank you for everything Dr Khan!

23rd June 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Clean clinic, friendly staff, everything was perfect.

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I had a revision circumcision for an ugly scar following my original adult circumcision (by a different surgeon). My greatest regret is not coming to Mr. Khan first-time around. A skilled surgeon who did the best he could given how badly the first operation was done (by a different surgeon).

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I am a Consultant in Critical Care working in North London with Surgical background. Mr Khan has helped me shape a very aesthetically pleasing penis after a failed circumcision done elsewhere. I have demanded a lot from him ...His assistant Nurse D( Demetra) is simply great , very professional and exceptionally friendly. I am recovering from a second touch up and hope to achieve a perfect looking penis. Thank you Mr Khan. P.s both times I had absolutely no pain- great!

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre