Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

26th September 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I can only thank Mr Khan for providing what exactly I wanted. His skills , manners and surgical aftercare are exemplary.

14th September 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Really great service provided by Dr Khan. He helped and listened when we had concerns and gave excellent aftercare.

8th September 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Three weeks ago I visited Dr Khan in the Leyton clinic for my circumcision. From the moment we started the consultation I felt at ease and it gave me the confidence to have the procedure done. The whole experience was pain free and was done quicker than I had anticipated. As I had the glue, instead of stitches there was no bleeding of the wound, when the bandage was removed thee days later, just some swelling. The glue dropped off after about ten days and the single disolvable stitch at fourteen days, there was some concerns I had about the swelling perhaps not being quite right, but a quick call to Dr Khan reassured me that everything is healing nicely. The most difficult thing in this last thee weeks is trying to be in-active and resting on the sofa. I do recommend to any gentleman who is considering an adult circumcision Dr Khans services .I am extremely pleased .

26th August 2018
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr. Khan is an expert plus he uses the Circumplast which is better than Plastibell. Don't go to amateurs to save a little bit of money as this can be a sensitive operation. Perfectly done on my 3 weeks old son.

24th August 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

The doctor and staff are friendly and supportive. They are well experienced. I fully recommend them to anyone seeking their help.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre