Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

7th March 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Explained the procedure well before I went in. Was professional and worked in a timely manner

3rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Before attending I was quit nervous about the procedure however after reading the reviews about the great service it made me feel so much better. I have to say I agree with all the wonderful feedback. Thank you to everyone at Thornhill centre. I felt no pain throughout the procedure and minimal pain after.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I was welcomed by a friendly receptionist as soon as I entered the clinic. She was very efficient and I was speaking to the Dr after 5 minutes. He explained in very simple terms the procedure that I was going to have and answered all my questions. I was then taken to get changed and then the doctor took me too the Operating room. The assistant made me feel very comfortable and just repeated what was going to happen and settled me down. The operation was done before I knew it had started and the doctor had done a great job. He’s very friendly, polite, more than willing to answer all my questions but most importantly did a very good job.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Great service I was seen quickly and looked after well. The Doctor made me feel comfortable and made a stressful easy to deal with. Many thanks Tom.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Kept the situation calm and asked me how I was doing every now and again. Discussed topics to keep me comfortable and draw my attention away from the operation.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre