Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Mr Khan corrected my circumcision and gave me a penis that looks magnificent. I have only praise for this excellent Doctor.

13th January 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Good service. Easy to book. Clearly knew his stuff and made me feel at ease. All done within the hour and went as explained.

13th January 2019
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Mr Khan is professional and trustworthy doctor he explained me very well before my son circumcision what he gona do after what he say exact 7 days my son perfect alhamdullilaah so he is good doctor I recommend

21st December 2018
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan saw my son to carry out a circumcision. He was professional and very thorough during the consultation and preparation. He explained the procedure and aftercare clearly and listened to all my queries. All forms and paperwork were filled in accurately. I would highly recommend Dr Khan as he is a very skilled and trusted surgeon.

20th December 2018
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Good communication. Well performed procedure. Good instructions for aftercare.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre