Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

22nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

The surgery was brief which I was thankful for and had no major issues afterwards especially since I went away later that week. As I write this I am nearly healed and stitches are starting to go. The surgery was a success and I am glad I had it done.

20th October 2018
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Would highly recommend this clinic,the procedure was explained in detail & I was given ample opportunity to ask questions. The staff are highly competent, professional & friendly.

7th October 2018
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

excellent advice and trusted his opinion and knowldege on the subject and surgery on my son.

6th October 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Excellent after service, called me late in the evening very quickly to respond to an email when I was expecting to a reply in the morning

30th September 2018
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Doctor Khan and the nurse who completed the circumcision for my son were very kind and thorough, and completed the procedure quickly. Dr Khan answered my questions and texts quickly. A few days after the procedure I had a concern and Dr Khan was quick to answer my text and then video chat with me, assuring me that everything was healing correctly. I would recommend seeing him for infant circumcision.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre