Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

11th May 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Fantastic made me feel at easy about ever stage of my treatment as was very nervous

Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Good doc , top of the line , the circumcision went smooth , recovery is going awesome. I am especially very satisfied with the cosmetic result , was not expecting . Doc has constant comunication and is helping trough the recovery process too. Thank you Dr Khan for everything .

Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan was great! I am a 27yo male who had been thinking about getting circumcised for cosmetic reasons for years and I finally took the plunge and booked. I had concerns about whether I would have to remove my large Prince Albert (PA) ring for healing/altogether and I spoke to him over the phone and was reassured that this would not be a problem as he had done it before. The whole process was so straight-forward and relatively pain-free, and his assistant was nice and chatty too and made me feel at ease :) The procedure took about an hour and I got to keep my PA ring in the whole time and it healed up totally fine in much quicker time than I expected. Bit of a challenge getting the ring back in with the swelling but we managed. Because of my PA ring my frenulum wasn't able to be removed which was unfortunate but I totally understand why. I also had some scar tissue removed from around my PA hole too which was no problem for him at all either. I had a free follow-up appointment and the aftercare was excellent - being able to txt Dr Khan was very easy and he replied promptly. Thanks so much. Highly recommend!

Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Easy contact and consultation. Quick and efficient service. Highly recommend.

28th April 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I had a small infection after my circumcision and he was kind enough to come on a Sunday and open the clinic just for me so he can check if everething is ok .Very impressed with his kindness and professionalism

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre