« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th August 2020

I found Mr A R Khan to be very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Clearly as an adult male planning to have a circumcision I was nervous so I did a lot of research beforehand about private surgeons and clinics as having made the decision to get it done I didn’t want to join an NHS waiting list. I chose Mr A R Khan and had the procedure undertake at the Luton clinic after a couple of phone/video consultations in the weeks before. He explained the procedure in simple language and explained the post operative recovery. The clinic was clean, tidy and presentable with polite staff assisting Mr A R Khan who had demonstrable NHS experience (as he does) which helped me greatly in knowing I’d made a sound choice. The procedure was painless save for the initial injections of anaesthetic and was over in under an hour. Post operative pain - well discomfort really - was minimal on day one (easily managed with paracetamol and ibuprofen) beyond which there was none. I followed Mr Khan’s advice to the letter and now five weeks on all the glue has gone (after about 10 days) and all the stitches have gone too (last one at 4 weeks). Swelling has fully subsided, the scar line is becoming more flexible and I am very happy with the result. On the basis of my experience before, during and after the procedure I would highly recommend Dr A R Khan to any guys considering a circumcision for whatever reason.

Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
3rd August 2020

Mr Khan booked appointment during COVID situation. We had clear telephone consultation and all information was sent out in email. Procedure was carried out at Thornhill surgery with full precautions and clear post procedure instructions. Our son had good healing and ring came off without any problems. Mr. Khan kept in touch with us to follow up after procedure. I am a surgeon myself and preferred paediatric urologist particularly for procedure. Mr. Khan certainly met all are expectations. Would definitely recommend Mr. Khan

Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
2nd August 2020

Dr Khan is 100% recommended. I had my son around lockdown period and couldn’t get him an appointment for circumcision in time. Everytime I called, Dr Khan was always ready to pick up or return my calls himself. His secretary was very nice as well at the clinic. Even after the procedure, I kept on asking questions and he was always ready to reply them asap even at night! It made everything soo easy. Communication is 100%! Couldn’t have been better

12th July 2020

Both our sons, first circumcised circa 8 weeks and second circumcised 12 weeks, received wonderful treatment, clear instructions for us to follow and reassurance and advice from Dr Khan when we needed to check on the healing process. Ring came off without problems on both occasions and a neat result. Very happy!

27th June 2020

Dr Khan circumcised my son at Thornhill Circumcision Centre and was extremely professional throughout the process. Himself and the clinic went above and beyond in ensuring my son had no chance in contracting covid during the procedure. He was aso readily available for the aftercare. I would recommend Dr Khan and Thronhill Circumcision Centre for anyone looking to have their son circumcised.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr A R Khan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre