Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

9th November 2019

I had a revision at Dr. Khan in Leyton Clinic and I felt relaxed during the operation. He got rid of the scars and excessive skin left from my previous operation done at a different clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Khan and his assistant, they were very polite. The post operation care was very good and everything healed properly.

1st November 2019

He is patience and calm. Explain we’ll and give extra time. And perfect advice. With experience. Had to see him again and he saw me second time free of cost.

4th October 2019

I was very scarred and worried. The place is clean and stuff are so nice and all I can say is doctor Khan is very clever, nice and professional. Thank you so much for.

Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
2nd October 2019

I recently had my 11 month old son circumcised by Mr Khan at Leyton Clinic. My immense research revealed that because of his background as Paediatric Surgeon/Urologist and vast experience, I could not find more suitable doctor than Mr Khan. I am a medical doctor myself and safety and minimisation of complications/risks was my top priority and paramount. It is understandably an anxious and tense time for parents and my wife and I were no exception. I had several medical based conversations with Mr Khan prior to and after procedure and he always replied swiftly and addressed instantly concerns of mine. Circumcision went well and quickly and the circumplast fell off on 10th day. We are very delighted with results of our son's circumcision. Throughout this journey, he made us feel comfortable and reassured. I found his advices to be sincere and effective. He is very professional, accessible, reliable and competent. Mr Khan was always available on the other end of phone and he is very considerate and accommodating. I must state that he is a genius in his field and for me, he was a blessing in disguise. For that, if it wasn't for Me Khan, we would have possibly taken our son for circumcision under general anaesthesia due to his age. Furthermore, his clinic is very clean and I was glad to see infection control procedures and protocols followed strictly. Mr Khan has excellent booking system and fantastic communication skills. We are absolutely satisfied with the care we received for our son and we will definitely and highly recommend Mr Khan to others. I trust Mr Khan's expertise and clinical skills and if God bestowed me with another son, I shall bring him to Mr Khan for circumcision. I would also like to mention here that Mr Khan's assistant called Dee is also very pleasant, courteous and professional. From bottom of our hearts, thank you very much Mr Khan. We wish you all the very best.

Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
25th September 2019

My two sons were both circumcised by Mr Khan at roughly 5-7 weeks old 3 years apart. As circumcision is not routinely carried out by the NHS it is difficult to find somewhere trustworthy with good clinical expertise. After much research I selected Mr Khan due to his clinical accreditation as well as the high number of circumcisions he had completed. He was extremely professional at all times and is happy to answer any questions you might have ahead of the procedure. In addition post procedure he is extremely accessible and responds quickly to any follow up questions/concerns you might have. The procedure itself it very quick and straight forward. The only thing I would do differently is circumcise my son earlier as I did not realise that prior to 4 weeks old has the lowest complication rate. That said both my sons procedures were extremely successful with no issues. Whilst Mr Khan was not local to us (90 minutes away) it was worthwhile making the distance to have the procedure completed by him. I felt very reassured throughout.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre