Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
27th June 2020

Dr Khan circumcised my son at Thornhill Circumcision Centre and was extremely professional throughout the process. Himself and the clinic went above and beyond in ensuring my son had no chance in contracting covid during the procedure. He was aso readily available for the aftercare. I would recommend Dr Khan and Thronhill Circumcision Centre for anyone looking to have their son circumcised.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
16th April 2020

Excellent experience with Dr Khan. Webbing surgery exceeded the expected results. Aftercare was ideal with regular communication during recovery period.

Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
25th March 2020

At first I was rather nervous about the procedure, the thought of it can be rather daunting. However Dr Khan had me at ease, his expertise in this field are second to none and his after-care instructions + attentiveness to any issues is incredible. He walked me through the whole procedure and what to do and not to do. I'm now 4 weeks into my recovery and I feel great, everything looks as expected. I personally am not one to write reviews, but rather read them instead. But I just had to for Dr Khan as he is a wonderful professional and any current/potential patients should feel like they are in the best pair of hands!

Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
6th March 2020

Dr Khan did both my son’s Circumcision. He was extremely knowledgeable and did a great job assuring and supporting my husband and I with aftercare etc. I highly recommend Dr Khan and am thankful for making a difficult process for any parent easier.

Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
7th February 2020

I had a circumcision with glue done just over 3 weeks now, and I am more than happy with the result. The procedure was painless and professional. After the procedure Dr Khan is always available at any time of the day through his mobile, and will reassure you about any concerns you have. The healing process was much quicker than I thought, I am healed now, now it’s just a waiting game on letting the the new scar settle down with the help of bio oil. If you are looking to get circumcised then I recommend Dr Khan, as his reputation speaks for itself.

Mr A R Khan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre