« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
25th September 2019

My two sons were both circumcised by Mr Khan at roughly 5-7 weeks old 3 years apart. As circumcision is not routinely carried out by the NHS it is difficult to find somewhere trustworthy with good clinical expertise. After much research I selected Mr Khan due to his clinical accreditation as well as the high number of circumcisions he had completed. He was extremely professional at all times and is happy to answer any questions you might have ahead of the procedure. In addition post procedure he is extremely accessible and responds quickly to any follow up questions/concerns you might have. The procedure itself it very quick and straight forward. The only thing I would do differently is circumcise my son earlier as I did not realise that prior to 4 weeks old has the lowest complication rate. That said both my sons procedures were extremely successful with no issues. Whilst Mr Khan was not local to us (90 minutes away) it was worthwhile making the distance to have the procedure completed by him. I felt very reassured throughout.

29th August 2019

Dr Khan was brilliant and explained everything to me and I was very happy. He made sure he checked everything was good and this relaxed me and created a calm atmosphere for me. I would highly recommend Dr Khan.

Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
31st July 2019

Mr Khan was very professional from the moment I contacted him. We had a pleasant phone conversation with relevant detailed information emailed shortly after I had booked in an appointment. I am extremely pleased in the manner we were dealt with Mr Khan and his team. He made us feel very comfortable and explained each step clearly and concisely. I was very happy to have had my son circumcised who was born with hypospadia but given the all clear and go ahead to perform the circumcision. Yes the circumcision was a bit nerve wrecking as expected but the process was made clear from the very beginning and information provided enabled us to prep for the procedure and what was to come after. My son was in pain after the anesthesia had started to wear off which is what was expected but Mr Khan was very supportive with his aftercare and advised me accordingly. As a mother the reassurance was appreciated. I really recommend others to this centre and am glad that I had found Mr Khan after a lot of research.

26th July 2019

Excellent and professional.

22nd June 2019

Very professional and well run organisation which I would recommend.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr A R Khan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre