« 1 2 3 4 »

5th February 2020

All good, a month after frenuloplasty all stitches are gone. Had very little pain few days after the surgery and I’m about 95% happy with the look of it.

4th February 2020

I got circumcised by Dr Khan using the glue method and I can only praise both the surgeon and the technique. He was extremely friendly and approachable. I had a long list of question before the procedure which he happily answered over the phone. Booking an appointment was very easy and hassle-free. On the day of the operation, Dr Khan asked me about all my wishes and preferences and gave me personalised suggestions. The operation itself was virtually completely painless. I kept talking to Dr Khan and his lovely nursing assistant throughout the procedure. Having followed his post-operative care plan to the letter, my recovery was very quick and uneventful. I only needed to take simple over-the-counter painkillers (paracetamol and ibuprofen) for 2 days. The pain was completely gone after that. The swelling settled in about a week. As I'm writing this review, I am only 4 weeks post-op and it feels like I have been circumcised forever. The glue method achieved an excellent cosmetic result. I cannot recommend Dr Khan highly enough.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
23rd December 2019

Pros: Dr Khan was professional, intelligent and experienced. I felt the upmost safety in his clinic and had absolutely zero concerns prior to my adult circumcision surgery. He walked me through the procedure and although I did not dare look (I am a little squeamish!) , I understood what was happening at every stage and this greatly helped ease my worries. The procedure was extremely painless. There is a minor prick as the anesthetic is applied, and afterwards it is more of a tingling sensation, but no uncomfortable pain! Aftercare is great. He is readily available by text whenever you need him and replies very quickly. I knew this as a patient messaged him just before my surgery and he immediately advised him on what to do. I knew I was in safe hands as I could do the same. Cons: After the circumcision the penis is extremely sensitive (naturally). I quickly found the best solution was to go to Sainsburys and you could buy a small 5m wrap of bandages which you would probably replace twice a day for £1. It would be nice if these were provided with the surgery as the first day I just used tissue paper to reduce sensitivity, but did not come off as easily.

12th December 2019

We were very pleased with the service, Dr Khan was very professional and informative. The aftercare was great, we were given a leaflet and Dr Khan made himself available to answer any questions we may have after the procedure and did respond promptly as promised when we did raise a query.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
3rd December 2019

Mr Khan is an extremely safe and trustworthy doctor. As a surgeon myself I was nervous about getting my son’s circumcision done. Mr Khan provided exceptional care before, during and after the procedure . He was reassuring and very professional from start to finish. Highly recommend his care to all.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr A R Khan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre