Miss Vasuki Sivagnanavel

• Ophthalmology

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Thorough and professional...found a retinal tear ..rt eye and a slight detachment left eye and undertook immediate laser treatment of tear and gave urgent referral for detachment repair and tear sealing surgery.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Miss Sivagnanavel is a very caring and understanding person. I saw her a few weeks ago and she thoroughly examined my eyes. She explained the procedure which was to be done in a very clear way. She is a very professional and understanding consultant.

24th March 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Dr Sivagnananavel was outstanding. She is caring, listens, answers questions clearly in language understandable to a lay person. She was unhurried, and one of the most approachable consultants I have ever met. I left feeling very reassured and would happily place my care in her hands at any time. Thank you. I saw her at Parkside Hospital, yesterday.

1st March 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Yesterday was my first visit to Miss Siva. I had an eye scan and she thoroughly checked both my eyes. She explained clearly what she was doing and answered my questions in detail. Throughout Miss Siva's manner was relaxing but professional. I am confident about taking the further investigations.

29th November 2016
Written by a carer at Kingston Hospital

First appointment for my 17 year old son to see Miss Sivagnanavel. I was present during the visit. I found her to be sensitive and thorough. He has been referred for tests. We will be returning to see Miss Sivagnanavel at a later date.

« 1 2 3 4 »