Miss Valerie Nunez

Miss Nuñez is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon with expertise in all aspects of hand and wrist clinical diagnoses and surgery. She completed her specialist surgical orthopaedic training on the South West London rotation after which she completed three sub-specialty plastic surgery Hand Fellowships @ The Hand Clinic, Windsor, St George's Hospital and The Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead. She has published a number of papers in peer reviewed journals and presented at international meetings in Europe and abroad. She is a keen educator and has travelled internationally to establish sub specialty training and educational courses in El Salvador and Sudan. She was elected as Chairman of the Hand & Wrist Faculty of the AOUK Trauma society in 2014, and is an invited International member of the Hand Expert Group of the AOTK Trauma Foundation based in Switzerland since 2016. Her specialist clinical interests include: Injuries and Fractures of the Hand & Wrist Arthritis Treatment including finger joint replacements Carpal & Cubital Tunnel Syndrome Trigger fingers Keyhole surgery of the wrist and base of the thumb Dupuytren's Disease and Contractures including minimally invasive procedures

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

Everything was explained very clearly to me and I was very happy with the professionalism, care and respect throughout.

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

Knowledgeable, professional, capable and friendly. Carefully explains the nature of the operation/procedure beforehand. With an operation on one hand, and a procedure on the other, the results and after-care were exactly as predicted.

29th April 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

I have never met a more warm and friendly consultant, who is smiley and relaxed to talk to. I have observed Miss Nunez has a very good repor and respect for staff at all levels. Having had many proceedures performed by Miss Nunez with great success, I am now able to purse my love of art again. My two daughters have had surgery with Miss Nunez and continue to see her. I would not consider them seeing anyone else. I would highly recommend her to anyone neeeding her expertise having never met a more friendly and brilliant surgeon. A pleasure to know.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

The hand procedure was with a local anaesthetic and Dr Nunez was very aware of potential pain and constantly looked at my face to see if there was any distress. In fact no pain was experienced and the procedure was successful in its outcome. Her 'bedside manner' was excellent able to maintain small talk whilst performing the procedure and thus calming any potential anxiousness.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Suite

Having been let down by another hospital I was referred to Miss Nunez. She really took time to understand what was wrong and went through the results of my MRI in real detail so I could understand both what is wrong and how to fix it. She gave me treatment then and there and I will be going back to follow up in a few months in the full knowledge of both the best and worst case scenario's. She is hugely knowledgable and clearly cares about the well being of her patients which I have found to be rare. I would highly recommend people go to her if they have has issues with their hands or wrists. Personally I would not want to see anyone else.

Short link to review Miss Valerie Nunez: http://iwgc.net/eelbo