Miss Theresa Richardson

• Ophthalmology

21st July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Testimonial from Victor Parness I would like to express my gratitude to Teresa Richardson, a brilliant Eye Surgeon who having performed a very successful cataract operation in 2016? on both my eyes, then a year later performed laser surgery on my eyes, enabling me to discard my distance spectacles which I had worn for over 65 years. I would recommend anyone wearing distance spectacles, or needing a top class Ophthalmologist, to make an appointment to see her. She is simply the best.

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital

Diagnosed a tricky problem, fantastic doctor who took her time until she had diagnosed the condition. Very friendly & pleasant lady.

30th January 2015
Written by a carer at Western Eye Hospital

Dr Richardson saw my father earlier today regarding a delicate eye condition. The department was extremely busy due to a shortage of staff but despite this she ensured we felt very welcome and not rushed in any way. She was very knowledgable, professional, funny and showed a genuine passion for her work. If you (or a family member) develop an eye condition this is the lady you need to be seeing - no pun intended :-)

Nearest Ophthalmologists