Miss Theresa Richardson

Written by a NHS patient at Western Eye Hospital
20th February 2021

Miss Richardson is very knowledgeable and she helped me so much, even more than my GP did, I strongly recommend her. Thank you so much.

Written by a NHS patient at Western Eye Hospital
9th February 2021

Theresa is a outstanding, passionate and caring ophthalmologist who takes pride in her work. I felt so at ease in my appointment. Theresa has excellent communication skills and is very patient. She is very knowledgeable, honest & reassuring. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor. I would recommend Theresa to anyone who needs there eyes examined. Thank you for being you :).

Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital
28th May 2020

Miss Richardson is an exceptional doctor. I had a deep scratch of cornea in my eye, and am heavily pregnant. She sorted my pain out right away, diagnosed, got the treatment plan, I got the medication right away, all in a matter of minutes. I have never seen this combination of incredibly high level of knowledge, professionalism and efficiency in a doctor before.

Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital
19th May 2020

I have to say that my experience with Miss Richardson was a very positive one. She is one of the kindest doctors I have ever encountered. She showed great empathy, was extremely knowledgeable, very caring and genuinely a very lovely person . I can not fault her treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend her skills to any patient requiring an ophthalmologist.

• Ophthalmology