Miss Theresa Richardson

Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital
28th May 2020

Miss Richardson is an exceptional doctor. I had a deep scratch of cornea in my eye, and am heavily pregnant. She sorted my pain out right away, diagnosed, got the treatment plan, I got the medication right away, all in a matter of minutes. I have never seen this combination of incredibly high level of knowledge, professionalism and efficiency in a doctor before.

Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital
19th May 2020

I have to say that my experience with Miss Richardson was a very positive one. She is one of the kindest doctors I have ever encountered. She showed great empathy, was extremely knowledgeable, very caring and genuinely a very lovely person . I can not fault her treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend her skills to any patient requiring an ophthalmologist.

Written by a carer at Western Eye Hospital
13th February 2020

Miss Theresa Richardson is a very professional individual, to make someone feel at ease and fully understand what needs to take place is not always easy, but Miss Richardson was very warm, kind but very practical with which made me trust and believe what was being said. At times some medical professionals forget the human aspect but Miss Richardson ethics speaks volumes. It was a pleasure being treated by her.

• Ophthalmology