Miss Theresa Richardson

• Ophthalmology

30th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Wow!What Magical result !.I didn’t realise I was missing such clarity and colour in my sight.And the speed with which I could use my new lens surprised me ,an hour or so after surgery ,which was painless .I could see with my new lens I have always been obviously anxious about the idea that any type of surgery could be done on my eyes .I had meditated and deep breathed to cope but most of all Dr Theresa Richardson and her team ,calmed me further with considerate chats ,offers of beverages and most of all soothing music (including Smoky Robinson ,and was asked if I had particular choice !) Thanks doc! This has been a life enhancing experience !

26th January 2019
Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital

This is a follow up to a review of 6th August 2018. Just discharged with nearly full vision recovery in my left eye. The whole process took my initial fear and, with the right treatment, the right manner and great advice on future prevention, turned it into hope and ultimately the reality of recovery. I couldn't be more grateful.

12th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Timely, efficient and very attentive. Many thanks.

29th October 2018
Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital

I have recently had the pleasure of being treated by Ms T Richardson at the Western Eye Hospital. Ms Richardson originally had some doubt as to the possible success of laser treatment on my left eye. Much to her pleasure and mine also the laser treatment was a success due to her expertise. The debris which had been left from a previous cataract operation performed at St Helier was removed. I cannot convey my thanks enough to the care and dedication by Ms Richardson, she is such a high skilled ophthalmologist.

11th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Theresa Richardson has carried out two cataract operations on my eyes. One eye for distance vision and the other for shortsightedness. She is incredibly skilled, has a brilliant sense of humour which totally relaxed all the clients. I wasn't the least bit concerned. The process only took 10/15 minutes and everything is explained during the process. My sight is now absolutely perfect in each eye. I have thrown away my glasses and it's like a new lease of life. The numerous positive reviews simply support my experienced. I cannot recommend Theresa highly enough and have complete trust in her expertise. Thank you Theresa.

Short link to review Miss Theresa Richardson: http://iwgc.net/eei6h