Miss Theresa Richardson

• Ophthalmology

Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital
10th September 2019

Ms Richardson was friendly and gave excellent informative advice. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. I was always fully aware of each stage of treatment. Her communication and skills are excellent. I could not wish for a better consultant.

Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital
30th January 2019

Wow!What Magical result !.I didn’t realise I was missing such clarity and colour in my sight.And the speed with which I could use my new lens surprised me ,an hour or so after surgery ,which was painless .I could see with my new lens I have always been obviously anxious about the idea that any type of surgery could be done on my eyes .I had meditated and deep breathed to cope but most of all Dr Theresa Richardson and her team ,calmed me further with considerate chats ,offers of beverages and most of all soothing music (including Smoky Robinson ,and was asked if I had particular choice !) Thanks doc! This has been a life enhancing experience !

Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital
26th January 2019

This is a follow up to a review of 6th August 2018. Just discharged with nearly full vision recovery in my left eye. The whole process took my initial fear and, with the right treatment, the right manner and great advice on future prevention, turned it into hope and ultimately the reality of recovery. I couldn't be more grateful.

Short link to review Miss Theresa Richardson: http://iwgc.net/eei6h