Miss Theresa Richardson

• Ophthalmology

11th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Theresa Richardson has carried out two cataract operations on my eyes. One eye for distance vision and the other for shortsightedness. She is incredibly skilled, has a brilliant sense of humour which totally relaxed all the clients. I wasn't the least bit concerned. The process only took 10/15 minutes and everything is explained during the process. My sight is now absolutely perfect in each eye. I have thrown away my glasses and it's like a new lease of life. The numerous positive reviews simply support my experienced. I cannot recommend Theresa highly enough and have complete trust in her expertise. Thank you Theresa.

19th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Theresa Richardson is an outstanding ophthalmic surgeon and dedicated to solving her patients problems with warmth and understanding. She successfully performed a difficult dense cataract operation in my right eye and then a second operation in my other eye. We agreed on monovision and now I have an excellent sight in both eyes without glasses. I wasted 4 years at Moorfields Hospital in Tooting with misdiagnoses and lack of interest and I had been discharged with an "inoperable" right eye which was nearly blind. Theresa is a very skilful and hugely experienced surgeon with a lovely personality and empathy for her patients, and I would happily recommend her. The best money I have ever spent.

6th August 2018
Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital

I was facing the possibility of substantial loss of vision in one eye through a CRVO with macular oedema and fearing that the same condition was beginning to affect the other. A contact, in a different opthalmic field, got in touch with Theresa who called me the same morning. She immediately identified the necessary treatment and said she would administer it that day because speed of treatment was highly advantageous. I travelled 250 miles and she investigated further and treated me at 5pm that Friday evening. I am now well on the way to a full recovery. I may well owe my sight to her actions and have the greatest admiration not only for her clinical skills but also her energy and commitment to her field and to her patients.

6th August 2018
Written by a patient at Western Eye Hospital

Using a monitor, I noticed the grid on the back of my camera wasn’t straight. My optician spotted a swelling at the back of my eye. He called the Western Eye Hospital immediately and Theresa came to the phone immediately, giving me an emergency appointment for the next day. The appointment was for 2:00pm. At 1:00 pm Theresa called personally to make sure I was attending. I was given an injection in my right eye. Two days after this I went on holiday for three weeks and if Theresa hadn’t seen me immediately I could have potentially lost the site in one eye. I have never experienced care at this level. Apart from being an ophamolosist at the top of her profession Theresa is an incredible and warm- hearted person. I’m very lucky to have met her and will be indepted forever more. I am a photographer and rely so much on my site. Thank you.

21st July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Testimonial from Victor Parness I would like to express my gratitude to Teresa Richardson, a brilliant Eye Surgeon who having performed a very successful cataract operation in 2016? on both my eyes, then a year later performed laser surgery on my eyes, enabling me to discard my distance spectacles which I had worn for over 65 years. I would recommend anyone wearing distance spectacles, or needing a top class Ophthalmologist, to make an appointment to see her. She is simply the best.

Short link to review Miss Theresa Richardson: http://iwgc.net/eei6h