Miss Susan Clark

23rd June 2014
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

I have been referred to St. Marks due to ongoing problems with my pouch and Professor Sue Clark listened to my problems and will be carry out checks to see if they can help find a solution. She was honest and told me my options if no solution can be found.

9th June 2014
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

I was extremely impressed with the appointment I recently had with Prof Sue Clark. It is the first time I have met her. She took an extensive medical history, which almost every doctor doesn't do. She went through every test I have had in recent years and talked to me about the results (most doctors fail to even give you outstanding results unless you ask). She listened to what I had to say. She explained everything to me. She answered every question I had and spoke to me like an intelligent adult, without diluting the content of what she was saying. She seemed extremely knowledgeable. She recorded the letters she was going to send out on a dicta phone whilst I was still there, I think to ensure all the content of the appointment was covered - this is excellent as I have always thought that doctors forget things when doing this after an appointment. She had a logical approach to the whole process - medical history, results of tests, symptoms, conclusions. I can honestly say it was an extremely refreshing experience seeing Prof Sue Clark. Doctors like this are a rare breed from what I have experienced. St Marks would do well to keep her happy and pay her well as not to lose her to another hospital! If she is going to receive feedback from this form, I would like to thank her immensely!!! Benjamin Davey

15th May 2014
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

Prof Clark was clearly experienced with my particular surgery and this inspired confidence. She was factual, detailed and to the point, giving me information that I needed to help me make my decision.

9th February 2014
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

I am very pleased with the care I have received from Prof Clarke. She explains things very clearly, and has been very supportive of me and my medical condition.

27th January 2014
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

I found her very professional, courteous and compassionate. She took the time to take in my whole clinical history, and was not feel rushed. She reviewed my past clinical investigations very carefully. She then gave her views about my treatment. She was very open and explained in simple terms the pros and cons of the options. She dictated her letter to my referral surgeon and GP right there in front of me, and I found that very reassuring, as she summarised her clinical opinions and treatments right there in front of me. Thank you Mahmood Datoo

Short link to review Miss Susan Clark: http://iwgc.net/eea6q