Miss Sunita Shrotria

Ms Sunita Shrotria MS FRCS List of Contributions to Health Care in the Public Domain Awards and Achievements • Certificate of Merit – Hospital Doctor Awards • Excellence in Female Healthcare Finalist – Hospital Doctor Awards • Innovation Award Finalist – Hospital Doctor awards • Pioneer in Medical Care – British Medical association • Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Award – Nomination • Asian Woman Achievement – Finalist • Health Care Excellence award - Winner ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ • Featured on Chief Medical officers website at a role model and achiever • Featured in a BMA dossier as Pioneers in Patient Care • Featured in Breakthrough publication as an example - setting standards of good practice • Devised new instrument for removal of breast lumps – Published in EJSO • Single axillary incision for breast cancer surgery- Paper published in British Journal of Plastic Surgery – Chosen as the paper of the year • Featured on Discovery Channel - to show the operation on Scarless Breast Surgery for breast cancer • Featured as expert on BBC Watchdog programme/ Sky / Channel 5 • Fundraising - Have raised over £200,000 for the NHS breast unit • Founder of Fight Breast Cancer Charity – raised £80000 in a year ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Important contributions to Breast Cancer Management are listed below - many are local , national and international firsts….. • Non-use of Drains in breast surgery • Short stay and day surgery concept introduced in the trust/ region • Introduced the two week concept of seeing patients • Male reconstructive breast surgery • Laser management for breast lymphoedema

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I have seen so many surgeons before , but one of the best surgeons I have ever met is Ms Shrotria, she always try to give her best , she is simple and very helpful . She helped and supported me so much through my cancer journey and through my recovery. I advise all the women with breast issues to come and see her. Many thanks .

8th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I am so thankful that I met a very respectful helpful and caring surgeon as Ms Sunita Shrotria, the positivity and hope that she gives you is amazing , and how easy was to schedule appointment and have the scans and also having the results in one day, the nurses and all the team were nice . I fully recommend Windsor breast clinic. Everything was absolutely great . Thank you and kind regards .

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

An excellent doctor always ready to listen and understand your worries. Always polite and friendly and helpful with suggestions of health care.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Ms Shrotria, My GP actually recommended that even if I had to wait a week or two she was the best person to see and I’m so glad I did that. Ms Shrotria was extremely vigilent on ensuring we had swift access to of the right tests and specialists to get all the information needed to quickly and confidently ensure the right diagnosis, treatment and care. She’s very well connected and respected by the teams she works with so you know you are in good hands. Her manner is wonderful in dealing with some very tense times and she always stays sensitive to this. She’s someone who is committed and truly passionate about what she does to that point I feel she’s an positive disruptive force in ensuring her patients get the right approach regardless of what’s the norm. You feel shes on your team in terms of empathy, responsiveness and action. Ms Shrotria performed my surgery and I’m extremely happy with the care and kindness in the result and her on going care. I Recommend highly and my family and I are extremely grateful to Ms Shrotria for taking care of me.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

I want to express my sincere appreciation for the promptness and professional care given to me . My experience with Ms Shrotria was beyond my belief everything was perfect . Many thanks . Regards

Nearest Oncologists