miss-sunita-shrotria

Miss Sunita Shrotria

30th March 2021

I first saw Mrs Shrotria in September 2019 and I can strongly recommend her care. Mrs Shrotria has always been very thorough in her care, taking the time to answer any questions in a very personable way. Looking back at my journey, I cannot think of any better care I could have had. Overall I’m really pleased with Mrs Shrotria and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Written by a NHS patient at Ashford Hospital
15th March 2021

Ms Shrotia has supported me with Breast Cancer since my diagnosis in 2016. I met her initially in the national health system and transferred to the private sector once my diagnosis was confirmed. My reasoning for this was that I have BUPA cover through my employer and was able to stay with Ms Shrotria in this sector too. All my experiences have been made easier as Ms Shrotria has a calming way that has helped me with my cancer journey through my surgeries and treatments. I would highly recommend Ms Shrotria and feel privileged to be under her care.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
8th March 2021

2nd March 2021

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in Autumn 2020. The attention and service I received from Miss Shrotria and her team was extremely supportive and consoling during a difficult time. Thank you!

2nd March 2021

I feel like i am in safe hands. I can make an appointment at any time.

Ms Sunita Shrotria MS FRCS List of Contributions to Health Care in the Public Domain Awards and Achievements • Certificate of Merit – Hospital Doctor Awards • Excellence in Female Healthcare Finalist – Hospital Doctor Awards • Innovation Award Finalist – Hospital Doctor awards • Pioneer in Medical Care – British Medical association • Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Award – Nomination • Asian Woman Achievement – Finalist • Health Care Excellence award - Winner ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ • Featured on Chief Medical officers website at a role model and achiever • Featured in a BMA dossier as Pioneers in Patient Care • Featured in Breakthrough publication as an example - setting standards of good practice • Devised new instrument for removal of breast lumps – Published in EJSO • Single axillary incision for breast cancer surgery- Paper published in British Journal of Plastic Surgery – Chosen as the paper of the year • Featured on Discovery Channel - to show the operation on Scarless Breast Surgery for breast cancer • Featured as expert on BBC Watchdog programme/ Sky / Channel 5 • Fundraising - Have raised over £200,000 for the NHS breast unit • Founder of Fight Breast Cancer Charity – raised £80000 in a year ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Important contributions to Breast Cancer Management are listed below - many are local , national and international firsts….. • Non-use of Drains in breast surgery • Short stay and day surgery concept introduced in the trust/ region • Introduced the two week concept of seeing patients • Male reconstructive breast surgery • Laser management for breast lymphoedema

Nearest Oncologists