miss-sunita-shrotria

Miss Sunita Shrotria

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
7th December 2021

Miss Shrotria is an amazing surgeon - she was kind & informative all the way through my treatment & I felt I was in very safe hands. She is a highly skilful surgeon and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
14th July 2021

I've seen Ms Shrotria since 2011. She is a very skilled surgeon, compassionate and has a serene calm approach. She has performed 9 breast cancer related surgeries on me- some major and some more minor. Each time I have felt in good safe hands. When I've had scans etc., other medical personnel have complimented me on how professionally & skilfully the results of these surgeries have been.I can highly recommend Ms Shrotria.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
22nd April 2021

Ms Shrotria was very good at explaining what would happen at each stage of the diagnosis and treatment and she inspired me with confidence. Her surgical skills were impressive and the outcome was as favourable as could possibly have been. I felt I was in very good hands all the way through.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
20th April 2021

From the very first consultation I had with Dr Shrotria I knew she is the one I will use. She made me at ease, comfortable, understood my issue, fears and what I was looking for. She has got a way about her that just put my mind at peace. I have fully trusted her during the whole process and would recommend her to everyone.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
30th March 2021

I first saw Mrs Shrotria in September 2019 and I can strongly recommend her care. Mrs Shrotria has always been very thorough in her care, taking the time to answer any questions in a very personable way. Looking back at my journey, I cannot think of any better care I could have had. Overall I’m really pleased with Mrs Shrotria and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Ms Sunita Shrotria MS FRCS List of Contributions to Health Care in the Public Domain Awards and Achievements • Certificate of Merit – Hospital Doctor Awards • Excellence in Female Healthcare Finalist – Hospital Doctor Awards • Innovation Award Finalist – Hospital Doctor awards • Pioneer in Medical Care – British Medical association • Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Award – Nomination • Asian Woman Achievement – Finalist • Health Care Excellence award - Winner ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ • Featured on Chief Medical officers website at a role model and achiever • Featured in a BMA dossier as Pioneers in Patient Care • Featured in Breakthrough publication as an example - setting standards of good practice • Devised new instrument for removal of breast lumps – Published in EJSO • Single axillary incision for breast cancer surgery- Paper published in British Journal of Plastic Surgery – Chosen as the paper of the year • Featured on Discovery Channel - to show the operation on Scarless Breast Surgery for breast cancer • Featured as expert on BBC Watchdog programme/ Sky / Channel 5 • Fundraising - Have raised over £200,000 for the NHS breast unit • Founder of Fight Breast Cancer Charity – raised £80000 in a year ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Important contributions to Breast Cancer Management are listed below - many are local , national and international firsts….. • Non-use of Drains in breast surgery • Short stay and day surgery concept introduced in the trust/ region • Introduced the two week concept of seeing patients • Male reconstructive breast surgery • Laser management for breast lymphoedema

Nearest Oncologists