miss-sujatha-tadiparthi

Miss Sujatha Tadiparthi

7th March 2022

I have been wanting a breast reduction for many years. I put a lot of time into researching a suitable surgeon. I saw reviews about Ms Tadiparthi and got in touch to arrange a consultation. From the first meeting, she made me feel at ease and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Ms Tadiparthi is really down to earth, she's easy to talk to and she answered all my worries and concerns and gave me time to think about the procedure. She carried out the procedure and she did amazing work. I am absolutely delighted with my breasts, I've a new found confidence and my friends have noticed I don't slouch anymore. The scars are so neat, and they are healing really well. I had a follow up appointment and will have another in a few months. I couldn't recommend Ms Tadiparthi enough for a breast reduction, it took me years to pluck up the courage to do it and I knew from the first time I met her that I wanted her to carry out the procedure.

22nd February 2022

I am so happy with the outcome of this procedure. I initially had this done because my eyes were very hooded and heavy but I soon found additional benefits afterwards. My eyesight has definitely improved due to more light entering my eyes and I hadn't realised that it was causing my headaches. The healing process is so quick and I had minimal bruising. My family and friends have all commented on how good they look and would love to get it done themselves. I would not hesitate in recommending Miss Tadiparthi as she really put me at ease and explained everything. It's the best decision I made and I have no regrets whatsoever.

8th February 2022

Miss Tadiparthi provided me with the utmost professionalism pre, during and post surgery. At each encounter I felt she listened carefully, taking my concerns and wishes on board but ultimately giving frank and objective advice. I am thankful, at almost 5 months this surgery that I chose to go with Miss T for my procedures. I felt confident in contacting her very efficient secretary should I have had any concerns at any stage. I didn’t have any however because the care and advice was consistently excellent and importantly I was 100% confident I was in safe hands. Thanks Miss T and team.

Miss Sujatha Tadiparthi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Miss Sujatha Tadiparthi
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon
MB BCh, MRCS, MSc, FRCS (plas)

Miss Sujatha Tadiparthi graduated from Cardiff University in 2002. By 2008, she completed her basic surgical training and undertook additional surgical research. Miss Tadiparthi then completed her specialist plastic surgery training in the UK and passed the plastic surgery examination by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS plas) in 2013. Following this, she gained further specialised training in breast surgery, breast reconstruction and microsurgery. A prestigious cosmetic fellowship at the London Wellington hospital allowed her to work with some leading cosmetic surgeons in London and gain a wide breadth of training in cosmetic surgery including breast, facial and body contouring procedures. After gaining a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in the UK, she was entered into the UK’s General Medical Council (GMC) specialist register for plastic surgery in 2014.

Miss Tadiparthi’s extensive specialist plastic surgery training in the UK has allowed her to gain considerable experience in both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgical techniques and she often combines these two complimentary fields to get the best possible outcome for her patients. As a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), she endeavours to provide the safest and best possible care to her patients.

An active involvement in plastic surgical research led her to publish 6 book chapters and 22 journal articles with presentations at over 75 national and international surgical meetings. Miss Tadiparthi keeps up to date with the latest developments in the field of plastic surgery by attending national and international meetings and reading journal publications and this is further supported by regular discussions with a network of surgeons to continuously evolve and provide the latest techniques for her patients.

Miss Tadiparthi is well known for her friendly and approachable manner with her patients. As one of the very few female plastic surgeons working in the area, she shows great empathy and spends time to gain a good understanding of her patient’s needs and concerns. Following surgery, Miss Tadiparthi aims to provide excellent after care and ensures that her patients are adequately guided and supported through the recovery process.

Miss Tadiparthi’s main areas of interest include:

Cosmetic breast surgery: breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast uplift (mastopexy) with or without implants, breast implant capsular contracture procedures, fat transfer to breasts, surgery for breast asymmetry, nipple surgery and breast problems noted at birth.

Body: labiaplasty, surgery following pregnancy, child birth or weight gain / weight loss, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), liposuction, thigh lift, arm lift, body lift.

Skin: removal of lumps and bumps originating from the skin, e.g. moles, cysts, fatty lumps.

Scars: scar revision and general scar management.

Head neck procedures: upper eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), prominent ears (pinnaplasty), split ear lobes, and minor ear problems noted at birth or after injury.

Nearest Plastic surgeons