Miss Shohreh Beski

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I am a recent patient of Dr Beski and was very impressed by the level of care I received from her. I found her very articulate in explaining technical medical terms in a clear and concise manner. My procedure was successful and this was due to her expertise and teachnical ability. As a patient, I was consulted at all times and felt involved in choosing the best outcome for my condition. Overall, excellent consultant and I would highly recommend her!

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Ms Beski is professional and very knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for a couple of years and she has always shown care and has been very helpful with explaining my treatment options.

12th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

She was rude/abrupt and talked over me. She was extremely heavy handed compared to other gynaecologists and caused me severe pain. The patient before me had a coil fitted by beski with no painkillers or meds and I could hear beski running up and down the corridor asking for scissors whilst the woman was crying in agony! I spoke with the poor patient afterwards who was going write an official complaint letter. Shocking that beski has not been struck off.

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

This is absolutely unexpectable that the clinic is always late not just by 30 mins but by 2 hours. People may have other commitments. I am very disappointed about waiting time.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists