Miss Sarah Mills

Written by a patient at OneWelbeck
15th July 2020

I could not fault the exceptional care I was given before during and after the Colonoscopy. The staff were amazing, and were very kind and caring which is always what you want if you are in any way worried about having injections and are a bit squeamish. One Welbeck is the most amazing place and I didn't really want to leave! The procedure went without a hitch, and it was all very calm and the theatre was amazingly clean and beautiful and modern, and I felt in very capable hands. Thank you to all the staff who helped me on the day.

6th July 2020

Ms Mills was great from the start and put me at ease from our initial consultation. Her whole team were great including her PA Lauren. Would highly recommend!

12th May 2020

From start to finish, my experience as a patient of Ms Mills was faultless. She is friendly, extremely professional and put me at ease throughout the whole process, answering all of my queries very clearly. She is clearly very respected in the industry and I would highly recommend her. Thank you.

Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital
7th May 2020

I was referred to Miss Mills after almost a year of futile diagnoses and treatment options for what eventually turned out to be an undiagnosed fistula. Pretty much from the first 10 minute consultation Miss Mills was confidently explaining the correct diagnosis, discussing treatment options and giving a realistic expectation for how long the whole process would take. She is extremely knowledgable, caring, never tires of answering questions and was fantastic on the day of surgery with excellent pre and post surgical care. I will be recommending her to anyone who needs a CRS!

5th November 2019

Ms Mills is an absolutely awesome colorectal surgeon. She did my colonoscopy flawlessly (she repairs other doctor's bowel perforations, what does that tell you...) and gave our family excellent honest advice on advanced colon cancer specialist treatment options. I would wholeheartedly recommend her as one of the very few specialists that I would trust with my or my family's life. Truly a fantastic specialist, compassionate care but highly competent!

Short link to review Miss Sarah Mills: http://iwgc.net/ed3ry