Miss Sajida Ajjawi

8th August 2017
Written by a patient at Princess Alexandra Hospital

Dr Ajjawi was amazing, made me feel so comfortable and at ease. She didn't leave my side until the safe delivery of my first baby boy. It ended up being a long labour, but dr Ajjawi reassured me the whole time, and made me and my partner feel safe and that everything was going to be ok. I can't thank her enough, we are hope to see her on our next delivery.

27th June 2017
Written by a carer at Princess Alexandra Hospital

On the 1st April 2017 my daughter was in labour, she was having a tiring time and all was not going too plan. Later that evenind Miss Ajjawi came into the delivery room and helped deliver our first beautiful grandson. My daughter felt at ease immediately with Miss Ajjawi, she calmed Charlotte down, by explaining to us what was exactly was going to happen. Miss Ajjawi safely delivered Finley weighing 7lb 7oz, we all were extremely grateful and can not thank her enough for all her kind help ,love and support. Miss Ajjawi is truly a genuine caring person, and I hope she will be able to deliver baby number 2 in the future.

30th December 2016
Written by a member of staff at Princess Alexandra Hospital

This doctor has amazing communication skills, puts patients at ease and gives time for questions. Always provides complete and thorough information in order that patient is able to make an informed choice. Her knowledge is up to date and she is able to discuss evidence based guidelines alongside patient choice. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Nearest Hospital Doctors