Miss Sabine Burgert

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Latest Reviews

19th November 2015
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

This young woman treated me with respect sympathy and gentleness, my operation was a finger amputation and no doubt i was a bit of a baby, but Miss Burgert and her team were wonderful, and made me feel safe and cared for. How does anyone repay these dedicated people. I have seen her once since the op and will see her her probably one more time, but in my heart i know if i needed she would be there for me if i had a problem, such is this lovely young womans dedication. I am so glad to have met her at what was a really traumatic time for me. She was concerned that i had to travel from Worthing to Chichester little did she know i would have gone to Scotland, such is my confidence in this very caring young lady, anyone who is going to be operated on by this young woman in the near future go with confidence and let her do her job which she obviously does so well. Thankyou St Richards. Marlene Packham.

Short link to review Miss Sabine Burgert: http://iwgc.net/ed2yc