Miss Ria Kubaisi

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I have been to ESH for an operation for my hip. The anaesthetist was brilliant. She explained the anaesthetic in detail prior to my operation. She did explain few ways to administer the anaesthetic and I was advised to the best one to choose. I was very comfortable with the outcome. She had great manners, knowledge and mainly very skilled in what she was doing. Thank you so much for making a great difference. You are a credit to the hospital. God bless you.

11th March 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I saw this Anesthetist prior to my eye operation last week. I was so nervous and worried and couldn't sleep the night before. She explained to me in detail what I was expecting and reassured me that I won't feel anything. She was right as I didn't. She's excellent and extremely caring. She gave me premedication which seemed to have calmed me down. I was surely in very safe hands. This doctor is certainly a credit to her profession and workplace. Very compassionate and really words can't explain how grateful I am. God bless her and family

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

She has a great welcome sense of humour. After a nasty experience in the past, to be treated in such a kind and sensitive manner certainly helped improve my confidence. Indeed, I felt privileged to be her patient. Her advice regarding the choice of anaesthetic for my hip procedure was absolutely correct and I cannot thank her enough. For her to come to the ward to check on me after she had a very long day at work was surely impressive. My recovery was perfect. Dr Kubaisi was friendly and professional at all times and is a credit to her profession.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Very kind and caring. Dr Kubaisi came to see me before my op and explained everything that would happen. I felt very comfortable after the procedure had finished. She came to check that I was Ok when in the recovery ward. Everything superb. Many thanks

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Excellent, extremely caring, energetic, tremendously compassionate and knowledgeable. Words can’t express how utterly grateful I am. I was looked after with great care for my anaesthetic by such a talented individual. I would have never wished for more. Thank you so much and God bless you.

Nearest Hospital Doctors