Miss Ria Kubaisi

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

She has a great welcome sense of humour. After a nasty experience in the past, to be treated in such a kind and sensitive manner certainly helped improve my confidence. Indeed, I felt privileged to be her patient. Her advice regarding the choice of anaesthetic for my hip procedure was absolutely correct and I cannot thank her enough. For her to come to the ward to check on me after she had a very long day at work was surely impressive. My recovery was perfect. Dr Kubaisi was friendly and professional at all times and is a credit to her profession.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Very kind and caring. Dr Kubaisi came to see me before my op and explained everything that would happen. I felt very comfortable after the procedure had finished. She came to check that I was Ok when in the recovery ward. Everything superb. Many thanks

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Excellent, extremely caring, energetic, tremendously compassionate and knowledgeable. Words can’t express how utterly grateful I am. I was looked after with great care for my anaesthetic by such a talented individual. I would have never wished for more. Thank you so much and God bless you.

24th January 2017
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

Caring and compassionate. All what you expect from a good doctor.

22nd January 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Kubaisi. I received the very best care & support possible when I had my operation. She looked after me twice when I had my eye operation at Limpsfield eye Unit. I was very nervous but she put my worries away. A very sincere, caring & compassionate doctor... with excellent clinical skills & knowledge, that should leave many colleagues quietly in awe. She is a credit to her profession & an asset to the NHS service. I have much to thank Dr Kubaisi, both for her great personality & extreme professionalism.

Short link to review Miss Ria Kubaisi: http://iwgc.net/ef2d9