Miss Ria Kubaisi

21st January 2017
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

Caring and compassionate. All what you expect from a good doctor.

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Excellent, caring and everything you could want from a good doctor. I have received amazing care and been looked after by this anaesthetist who had great manners and was very compassionate. She was knowledgable and made me feel comfortable throughout. I have had a very positive experience. I would highly recommend this fantastic doctor.

19th December 2016
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

Brilliant, caring and humane. Highly recommend her. Thank you

12th December 2016
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

This doctor had given anaesthetic to my mother for a gynaecological procedure. She was very caring and talked to my mother about the anaesthetic which made both myself and mother feel at ease. She reassured my mother that she will be nicely looked after which she did. We are very pleased with her high professional attitude and the first class care she offered. Thank you so much.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I have been seen by this Anaesthetist for my procedure and she was excellent. I was very scared and worried but she explained everything clearly and reassured me that all will be fine. I woke up feeling very comfortable with no pain. She came to see me after the procedure to make sure I was fine. I highly recommend her for her high conscience and care. Thank you so much for looking after me.

Nearest Hospital Doctors