Miss Reeta Jha

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

9th May 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Miss Jha was personable and approachable. She listened to my explanation of symptoms and feelings around my ill health. Sometimes medical personnel can be difficult to talk to especially when symptoms are difficult to describe and seem a bit vague; Miss Jha simply listened and asked related questions. I had no sense of anxiety within the consultation or a sense I might be wasting time with a possibly trivial problem. She explained what the next steps would be clearly. Subsequent surgery was carried out. At all times I felt in good hands. She saw me prior to surgery and after, I had opportunities to ask questions and I was very clear about diagnosis and treatment on discharge. The operation and treatment has been very successful. I felt part of a process to address a problem not just 'done to'. It was reassuring to meet the human side of medicine.

25th April 2014
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I felt that Miss Rha was very friendly and approachable, she came out to waiting room to call for me and introduced herself. She explained everything she was doing and asked my permission during all aspects of my examination/consultation. Very happy with the care given.

Short link to review Miss Reeta Jha: http://iwgc.net/eetec