Miss Rebekah Garnham

11th July 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Garnham has been fantastic, it is not often I visit, but every time I have, she has listened, and provided such valuable advice, she has a calming and reassuring nature, which puts me at ease, in at times uncomfortable situations. I always leave her surgery much happier than when I started. Thank you so much for all that you do, you have definitely made a difference in my life.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

From the moment I enter Dr. Garnham's room for consultation, I feel reassured by her courteous and professional manner. She greets her Patients warmly and puts them at ease, and listens to me, than discusses the plan be it what investigations is required and why it is required, or if a immediate treatment is required and again the reason for it, with a follow up. I trust her implicitly with her care, and am delighted to know she is a Partner at Parkside Practice .

30th April 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

She is really lovely and seems to really care about her patients. I see her every two weeks and she has really helped me so far.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Garnham has a very pleasant manner. She is calm and reassuring. You never feel rushed during your consultation. She listens and is very supportive. You feel involved in your care and she talks to you rather than at you. I have a complicated medical history but I trust her judgement 100 per cent.

Nearest Hospital Doctors