Miss Paola Bonaccorso

9th July 2016
Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

After speaking to numerous doctors over a 5 day period after getting an infection on my face that seemed to be getting progressively worse each and every day despite being on antibiotics/painkillers, Paola took it upon herself as the duty doctor that night to suggest going to the general hospital to get what looked like an abcess drained and she couldn't have been more right. As the days were going on I was in excruciating pain, I couldn't really eat and was getting really frustrated with the way this infection was developing on my face and getting it drained was the best thing to happen. I feel like I was finally listened to after a long painful 5 days as it has happened before so I knew something wasn't quite right and it has finally been sorted! Thank you so much to Paola who really gave me great care that day and listened to me.

27th June 2016
Written by a member of staff at Berrywood Hospital

I work with Dr McNally (maiden name Bonaccorso) at Berrywood hospital. She is always approachable, friendly and professional. She has great manner with patients while being able to draw on an extensive knowledge base. She will be sorely missed when she moves to London.

Nearest Hospital Doctors