« 1 2 3 4 »

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I was admitted to Furness General hospital on 7th Oct 2016 with a gall bladder problem Miss Patel operated on me the following day The operation although a bit more complicated than keyhole surgery was carried out successfully and the post op care I was given by Miss Patel and her team was excellent In addition all staff on Ward 5 and PPU gave me 1st class treatment during my stay

19th October 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Very worried was put at ease by Miss Patel. Examination was thorough and tests still to come. very satisfied.

18th October 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I have been very impressed by Miss Patel and her team at Barrow in Furness Hospital. I could hear how she dealt with my colonoscopy and had no hesitation in accepting her suggestion of having a major operation. Nursing care has been excellent and the extensive locally prepared documentation has kept me well informed of what to expect. Suzanne Thompson, the colorectal nurse specialist, has been very helpful.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Miss Patel has been my consultant for over 8yrs. On the day we first met, she arranged an immediate test and quickly diagnosed colorectal cancer. She has looked after me ever since including travelling to Basingstoke to assist with my surgery. She is a true professional and very thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending her.

21st April 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

i attended furness general hospital today for a colonoscopy carried out by miss patel. i had excellent care, miss patel explained everything to me and the information was very clear.

« 1 2 3 4 »