Miss Ourania Frangouli

• Ophthalmology

25th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Had cataract surgery in July 2016,the eye dept. from the intial assessment to the surgery were excellent.I would like to thank them all for the service they provided.When I went to my opticans after the stich had been removed,he commented on neat the surgery had been.Thank you all.

24th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I visited Queens Hospital a short while ago to see Miss Frangouli for my usual glaucoma check-up and was told she had left a couple of weeks before. I had been under her since Mr Ruben left a few years ago. I always found Miss Frangouli very pleasant. She always had time if you had any concerns and always found time to explain things about any drops or procedures. On that day I did see one of her students, a young man called Doctor Sing Sim who I could not fault. He was very thorough and easy to talk to. I do wish Miss Frangouli all the very best for the future. Terry.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

She is the best doctor i have ever seen in my life. Very confident and she knows her area of speciality well. She gives me attention and explain medical terms to my own understanding. She has respect for the staff and patients. I do always observe her when i come to hospital for my appointment. I am very impress about her attitude towards patients. She is always cheerful and willing to assist other junior doctors. I just wish that others doctors in some hospital will emulate her.

12th November 2014
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Fantastic caring gentle and informative I feel so happy with the care I have received from her. I had laser treatment on Monday and I never felt any pain during or after and I found her so very caring, she explained everything and put me at ease. That you.

Nearest Ophthalmologists