Miss Nicola Lack

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

My partner and I were very fortunate to have Miss Lack as the on call Consultant Obstetrician on the Sunday I went into spontaneous labour. After the intial shock of being told that my baby was breech, Miss Lack was the consumate professional at informing me of the rationale behind emergency c-section but also offering me the alternative of a risky vaginal delivery. At no stage did I feel co-erced into making the decision to go for section, and Miss Lack reassuringly answered all our questions in a measured, yet frank and honest manner. At my request, she did not hesitate to perform my C-Section and examined me regularly and kept me informed about timings throughout. The procedure was the most enjoyable experience thanks to the amazing theatre team led by Miss Lack and it was all done in 20 minutes! We took our Baby Daughter home the next day, my pain controlled on paracetamol for 3 days after which I was mobilising pain free. The scar is barely visible. I cannot thank Miss Lack enough for her reassurance and surgical skill in what may have been a traumatic and risky birthing experience.

7th May 2016
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

She was wonderful and I felt very secure at such a crucial time. Highly recommend Ms Nicola Lack.

23rd November 2013
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Amazing surgeon and obstetrician. I'm another surgeon and wouldn't let ANYONE else operate on me. Home and pain free the next morning after my section. Slick quick and a total professional. I can't thank her enough. Sascha Miles Dua (and Athene)

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists