miss-natasha-choudhury

Miss Natasha Choudhury

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

#sayThankYou

A heartfelt thank you to Miss Choudhury & her team for the great care I received, both when undergoing the tests & scans required for a diagnosis of Hyperparathyroidism and, before, during & after the Parathyroidectomy. Before the operation I was always exhausted with a number of horrible symptoms (high blood pressure, dehydration, aches, irregular heartbeat, light headedness, confusion, poor memory), but following the procedure within days the majority of these symptoms had gone & a month later they had all disappeared. I have my life back, thank you.

1st June 2020
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
10th March 2020

I had an operation and miss Natasha choudhury did for me. She is great specialist very professional since my operation I breathe better and the healing process is going fast. I would recommend to any family and friends Thank you very much for making my life easy.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
25th February 2020

Miss Choudhury is a fantastic doctor & would recommend highly. Unfortunately, 2 operations were necessary, but on each time I received outstanding care & attention from herself & her whole team.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
23rd February 2020

Miss Choudhury has an excellent manner, conveying professionalism with a personable style of consulting. The diagnosis was accurate and supported with appropriate additional information for ongoing management.

Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital
15th February 2020

Dr Choudhury has been a fantastic doctor for me over a period of months, she is caring whilst also being informative and to the point. I always felt she kept me fully informed on my progress and was quick to offer suggestions that really helped. Dr Choudhury is a very likeable person and I always felt comfortable and reassured by her. I felt she was very thorough and never felt like she rushed through an appointment, giving me plenty of time to talk, I always felt very well cared for. It was clear from our first meeting that she is highly established in her field but made sure she put everything across to me in a way I could easily understand. Dr Choudhury also performed my tonsil removal and throughout build-up and the day made me feel very reassured. The procedure and recovery was fully explained and the after care was excellent.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Miss Natasha Choudhury was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Miss Natasha Choudhury is a Consultant ENT Surgeon who provides a regional ENT service in Surrey and West Sussex. She works predominately at East Surrey and Horsham Hospitals. She also sees private patients within the local region. Miss Choudhury has been practicing Ear, Nose and Throat surgery since 2002. She delivers a safe and patient centred approach to her practice, which includes a general elective and emergency ENT service for both adults and children. Her main clinical areas of interest are rhinology including management of allergy, sinus disease and septoplasty / nasal valve surgery. She is also the lead clinician for Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery at her NHS trust, performing about 80 operations per year. She also has expertise in management of snoring, hearing loss, tinnitus, coblation tonsillectomy and voice problems.

Nearest Otolaryngologists