miss-natasha-choudhury

Miss Natasha Choudhury

Written by a private patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
29th April 2021

I opted to see MIss Choudhury due to ongoing symptoms which were leaving me in a very anxious state and I wanted some reassurance and to be seen quickly to identify what the root cause was. Miss Choudhury was extremely patient and understanding on both occasions that I met her. She talked me through all of my options and explained things simply but with enough detail to leave me feeling very reassured.

17th November 2020

After seeing a different ENT specialist I was sent to Miss Choudhury who specialised in the modified septoplasty I required to relieve the symptoms I had. After a month of the first appointment I was able to have my surgery where I was visited before and after my surgery. She offered great care and explained the surgery and the post care that I would require to do with great simplicity making it easy to understand. The follow up appointments were prompt and the resulting surgery offered the result I wanted.

15th November 2020

Miss Choudhury took our concerns seriously and was very polite and professional. She also listened attentively to my son’s excited chatter!

30th September 2020

I have just recently been lucky enough to have thyroid surgery with Miss Choudhury. From the very first appointment with her I found her to be understanding and approachable. She listened to me and explained thoroughly about my condition and the various treatment options. After monitoring for a while I decided to proceed with surgery and I now have a very neat and tiny scar which very soon I’m certain, will be hardly visible. My op required me to have a one night stay in hospital and I thought it was really kind of Miss Choudhury to drive from another hospital the morning after surgery to check on how I was recovering. Miss Choudhury, the anaesthetist and the entire team of nurses and staff could not have been more attentive and kind at the Spire Gatwick Park. I would like to thank everyone for their care, respect and thoughtfulness.

Miss Natasha Choudhury was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Miss Natasha Choudhury is a Consultant ENT Surgeon who provides a regional ENT service in Surrey and West Sussex. She works predominately at East Surrey and Horsham Hospitals. She also sees private patients within the local region. Miss Choudhury has been practicing Ear, Nose and Throat surgery since 2002. She delivers a safe and patient centred approach to her practice, which includes a general elective and emergency ENT service for both adults and children. Her main clinical areas of interest are rhinology including management of allergy, sinus disease and septoplasty / nasal valve surgery. She is also the lead clinician for Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery at her NHS trust, performing about 80 operations per year. She also has expertise in management of snoring, hearing loss, tinnitus, coblation tonsillectomy and voice problems.

Nearest Otolaryngologists