Miss Natasha Choudhury

Miss Natasha Choudhury is a Consultant ENT Surgeon who provides a regional ENT service in Surrey and West Sussex. She works predominately at East Surrey and Horsham Hospitals. She also sees private patients within the local region. Miss Choudhury has been practicing Ear, Nose and Throat surgery since 2002. She delivers a safe and patient centred approach to her practice, which includes a general elective and emergency ENT service for both adults and children. Her main clinical areas of interest are rhinology including management of allergy, sinus disease and septoplasty / nasal valve surgery. She is also the lead clinician for Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery at her NHS trust, performing about 80 operations per year. She also has expertise in management of snoring, hearing loss, tinnitus, coblation tonsillectomy and voice problems.

2nd December 2019

Miss Choudhury has provided excellent care from the first consultation, through to the day of surgery and post operatively. She took time to explain the procedure, treatment options and potential complications. Her communication is excellent.

27th November 2019

Miss Choudhury was very thorough. She listened to what I said about all the symptoms I was experiencing and dealt with each one methodically. She was clear in her explanations of the treatment she proposed and how she felt they would help me. She was totally professional but her manner was friendly and that helped me to relax.

22nd November 2019

Miss Natasha Choudhury was very friendly and methodical. I did not feel rushed, I was listened to to and I felt like she understood my condition. Miss Natasha Choudhury fully explained the procedure she would undertake today to diagnose my problem. She gave me a clear understanding of my options going forward and she was very considerate and patient.

Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital
15th November 2019

I have great confidence in Miss Choudhury, she has always explained everything to me i a way that I understand and has always been professional and considerate. She is consistent and very informative and thorough with everything I need to know. I have no worries about my upcoming operation

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
14th November 2019

This doctor was very professional and has explained every step of the procedure. This includes pre op and post op.

Nearest Otolaryngologists