Miss Natasha Choudhury

Miss Natasha Choudhury is a Consultant ENT Surgeon who provides a regional ENT service in Surrey and West Sussex. She works predominately at East Surrey and Horsham Hospitals, and also carries out a monthly NHS clinic at Dorking Hospital. She also sees private patients within the local region. Miss Choudhury has been practicing Ear, Nose and Throat surgery since 2002. She delivers a safe and patient centred approach to her practice, which includes a general elective and emergency ENT service for both adults and children. Her main clinical areas of interest are rhinology including management of allergy, sinus disease and septoplasty / nasal valve surgery. She is also the lead clinician for Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery at her NHS trust, performing about 80 operations per year. She also has expertise in management of snoring, hearing loss, tinnitus, coblation tonsillectomy and voice problems.

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

After being referred to Miss Choudhury regarding breathing issues and after discussing the options with her I felt well informed to make a decision. We moved forward with Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) and I am pleased to say everything went very smoothly (although I had to stay away from any rich foods over Christmas!!!) and Miss Choudhury made me fully aware of the healing process. A few weeks later the surface healing if complete and she has made my soft palate look the same as it did before but with more room to breath. I am very happy.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Miss Choudhury performed my operation with great care and attention and as a surgeon it is rare to find one that makes you feel comfortable and treats you like a person rather than just a name on a bit of paper. I was listened to through my procedure and all my questions and concerns were answered with candor. I would thoughly recommend Miss Choudhary and she is performing anther operation on me in January.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Miss Choudhury has excellent communication skills and acts professionally and empathically. She listens and provides detailed information to answer your questions.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I was referred to Miss Choudhury following a failed septoplasty procedure in November 2016. Miss Choudhory was recommended to me as she has sufficemt expertise in rectifying problems. Although there is a common failure rate for this type of procedure further procedures can often also be unsuccessful. Miss C explained clearly the procedure and the complications that could arise so I was kept fully informed. I underwent a corrective septoplasty surgery and z plasty. I was extremelly pleased the result and recovery was faster than expected. I would highly recommend Miss Choudhury privately or in my case, an NHS referral.

23rd November 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Miss Choudhury has seen my father twice, she is most patient and has helped him immensely with his hearing difficulties. I would recommend her whole heartedly.

« 1 2 3 4 »