Miss Natasha Choudhury

Miss Natasha Choudhury is a Consultant ENT Surgeon who provides a regional ENT service in Surrey and West Sussex. She works predominately at East Surrey and Horsham Hospitals, and also carries out a monthly NHS clinic at Dorking Hospital. She also sees private patients within the local region. Miss Choudhury has been practicing Ear, Nose and Throat surgery since 2002. She delivers a safe and patient centred approach to her practice, which includes a general elective and emergency ENT service for both adults and children. Her main clinical areas of interest are rhinology including management of allergy, sinus disease and septoplasty / nasal valve surgery. She is also the lead clinician for Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery at her NHS trust, performing about 80 operations per year. She also has expertise in management of snoring, hearing loss, tinnitus, coblation tonsillectomy and voice problems.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st April 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Doctor Choudhury has been dealing with my case for a few months. She is absolutely fantastic and has been extremely co-operative. Her professionalism definitely shines through her work. She shows concern and deals with the patients needs with great sympathy. Both Dr Choudhry and her outclass team have been very understanding through out my case. I am very grateful to them and wish them every success in future.

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Dr. Choudhary was very helpful from the beginning .I was suffering with Chronic Sinusitis., She has gone through all my symptoms and explained the treatment pathway and long term management. I needed surgery and she has taken into consideration about my work , school holidays etc. It was a very successful surgery and she has explained clearly about the surgery and the care after . I am really greatful to her for my recovery. I had further appointment after surgery and she has explained well about what to observe and how to care / manage. She is happy to review me again and asked to contact if needed. I will highly recommend her and really had excellant care .

2nd April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

I was under the care of Natasha Choudhury back in January when she carried out a right parathroidectomy. I would highly recommend her and am happy to report that my scar is very neat and is healing well. Care was taken in all consultations to make sure that I understood all the implications connected to surgery and I was able to ask as many questions as I liked. I felt confident prior to surgery that I was in safe hands and am more than happy with the outcome. My calcium levels still remain high so I am due another blood test and consultation. I am sure that this will be resolved in due course.

23rd March 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Natasha Choudhury is a fantastic doctor, she made darcey my daughter feel at ease and the procedure went well. She was understanding and patience with me as I was nervous for my daughter. I would definitely recommend Dr Choudhury for children or adult surgery for removal of tonsils, adenoids and insert of grommets.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

Natasha Choudhury diagnosed my condition and recommended treatment that is working. I have suffered from this condition for years and have never received useful treatment before. I am very happy and will recommend Natasha Choudhury without any doubt.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »