Miss Mallika Azizia

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

16th October 2015
Written by a patient at The Princess Royal University Hospital

Miss Azizia was excellent. She explained everything clearly and comprehensively, putting my mind at rest, and displaying alongside her professional competence, a great deal of compassion and kindness. Honestly I cannot think of anything that she could have improved on and I would say that she is a asset to the hospital.

8th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Princess Royal University Hospital

Miss Azizia is the Consultant who operated on me for a prolapsed bladder and related Gynacological problems. I didn't realise the extent of how serious my condition was until after surgery. She is a superb doctor and surgeon and her surgery has made a huge difference to the quality of my life. Her kindness and caring manner showed consistently throughout the time she cared for me both prior to and post operative recovery. I was very much her patient. She helped me immensely directly after the operation by ensuring I received correct pain management and nursing care. Following up how I was progressing daily. Her smile always helped to ease the pain and I knew she genuinely cared. It showed. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists