Miss Mallika Azizia

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

2nd May 2016

My wife was admitted to the PRU by Miss Aziza for the birth of our first child. M wife had a prelonged initial labour and Miss Aziza assessed her and reassured us. When it became clear things were not progressing we were called to be admitted and looked after extremely well by the whole team. Miss Aziza personally saw my wife out of hours and her words were calming at a difficult time for newly expectant parents. When labour progressed well initially but then became prolonged due to the way the baby's head was positioned, Miss Aziza came in and delivered our beautiful baby girl via emergency c-section at 4.30 am on a Monday! She showed us kindness, compassion and empathy. These qualities and the subsequent aftercare we received helped us enormously in this otherwise turbulent few days.

16th October 2015
Written by a patient at The Princess Royal University Hospital

Miss Azizia was excellent. She explained everything clearly and comprehensively, putting my mind at rest, and displaying alongside her professional competence, a great deal of compassion and kindness. Honestly I cannot think of anything that she could have improved on and I would say that she is a asset to the hospital.

8th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Princess Royal University Hospital

Miss Azizia is the Consultant who operated on me for a prolapsed bladder and related Gynacological problems. I didn't realise the extent of how serious my condition was until after surgery. She is a superb doctor and surgeon and her surgery has made a huge difference to the quality of my life. Her kindness and caring manner showed consistently throughout the time she cared for me both prior to and post operative recovery. I was very much her patient. She helped me immensely directly after the operation by ensuring I received correct pain management and nursing care. Following up how I was progressing daily. Her smile always helped to ease the pain and I knew she genuinely cared. It showed. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists