miss-maya-harris

Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital
16th December 2019

Mrs Harris took the time to come up and see me towards the end of the day and discussed options in outline. This was much appreciated. As I am in the care of Mr Chris Lewis, she said that he would see me in the morning to decide on the next course of action, and that therefore it was best for me to stay in overnight and be monitored.

Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital
11th December 2019

Came to see Ms Harris about very frequent, extremely painful bladder infection which completely control my life and make me unable to do many things, including work and study, i missed so much school with the infections that I am having to retake my alevels .Ms Harris told me that its just something I have to deal with and live with (bearing in mind im 18), without running any tests. I have since gone to a different urologist who has been extremely helpful and is working towards a solution.

Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital
28th August 2019

It is now nearly 2 years since Mrs H operated on my prostate after I had gone into total urinary retention. I have waited all this time because I wanted to be sure of the longer term effects, especially as I had a failed urolift a few months earlier. I have to say I have had no problems whatever since the Turp - no problems passing water, no continenence issues, no discomfort, no particular urgency problems. Basically, I feel as though I am back to where I was 20 years ago - I just wish the rest of my body could be dialled back in the same way!

I am a urologist specialising in diagnosis and treatment of prostate diseases, bladder dysfunction, urinary tract infection and kidney stones. Please visit my website at http://www.urologistmaya.co.uk/ and my profile at http://www.birminghamprostateclinic.co.uk/our-team/maya-harris/

Nearest Urologists