Miss Marlin Mubarak

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Latest Reviews

18th January 2015
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I have had several consultants over a period of 8 years for gynaecology reasons and been a patient at Milton Keynes, Stoke Mandeville, High Wycombe and now Luton and Dunstable. I have never had a consultant that listened fully to my concerns and was happy to give me the time to answer any questions I had with detailed explanations, that is until of course I met Miss Mubarak. I have suffered for years and no one has ever made me feel at ease or confident before now. She has gone a lot further in depth than any of the other consultants and although it will take further, more extensive and dangerous surgery, she has the confidence that it will help me in the long run with the pain I deal with on a daily basis, and wants to help me fall pregnant which I have desperately wanted for the last 2 and a half years. Not only that, she gave me the strength to lose weight which I needed, but I had tried so many times before and failed. She helped encourage me and even shared her own weight loss stories with me to help and make me feel at ease that she has been there. She also accepted my request to see me for my colposcopy which had been previously scheduled at Stoke Mandeville. However, as I felt so trusting of her, I wanted it to be with her. Miss Mubarak truly is a fantastic specialist and anyone getting the chance to be treated by her is very lucky indeed.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists