Miss Margaret Armstrong

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at Glan Clwyd District General Hospital

This doctor is belittling, rude, dismissive and uncaring. I've been "treated" by her twice. The first time I was told "to live with it and get out" and the second time gave no answer at all. In the first instance I was left in a room with my legs apart for all the world to see for approx 10 mins before starting the examination. She is rude, patronising and talks down to you. On both occasions my medical questions weren't answered. On both occasions I was made to feel like I shouldn't be there despite being referred by both a doctor and another consultant. She shows no level of expertise and when she is unable to offer medical help makes you feel like an idiot instead. Her bedside manner is cold, she looked bored throughout my consultation today. When I sat down she had the wrong patient notes, didn't check I was the right patient and proceeded to talk to me about my miscarriages which i've never had. When I say I hadn't had any miscarriages I was made to feel stupid for answering wrong!! She had the wrong notes, I had to justify why I was there and when she did know asked me no health questions, asked no questions about the baby and proceeded to ignore me while the other consultant offered me help and advice. She then told me I shouldn't really be here, I was fine BUT then booked me into a next appt in 6 weeks time!?!? Clueless, rude and uncaring.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists