Miss Marcia Donaldson-Hugh

• Neurosurgery

7th October 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I have recently been discharged from The Royal Preston Hospital after having C3/C4 decompression surgery...to say I was nervous is an understatement...I was lucky enough to have Mrs Donaldson Hugh as my surgeon...the empathy and concern this lady showed was beyond anything I have experienced before..she takes so much time with you explaining everything in terms that you can fully understand...on the day of my surgery she came to see me to reassure me and even took the time to give me a huge cuddle...that meant such allot to me...in short..would I recommend this surgeon...without question!!...would I have her perform surgery on me again if needed...undoubtedly...I trust this lady 100%...

11th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mrs Beth Donaldson Hugh is a fantastic doctor always have time for her patients. She's really caring always listens I trust her 1 million percent. When she did my surgery she really looked after me.

14th February 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Great service. Excellent result from l5/s1 operation just over a year ago and now a healthy 5 month little girl too and a natural birth which wouldn't of been possible without the surgery. Her care is of the upmost to the patient and goes out of her way to be very pleasant and kind.

Short link to review Miss Marcia Donaldson-Hugh: http://iwgc.net/er8u