Miss Marcellina Coker

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

28th May 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Miss Coker was my consultant during my pregnancy and was the best consultant I could have asked for. She explained everything to me and listened to any concerns I had. She always put my mind at ease during our appointments especially when explaining my ultrasound scan results. She was kind and friendly at all my appointments. She paid interest and ensured that I received the best care possible even when I was in the ward during labour. When I have my next babies, I will be requesting her as my consultant again. I couldn’t have asked for better care.

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital

I found out I had fibroids some years ago, and I called Miss Coker. I remember her reassuring me there was nothing to worry about, the size notwithstanding. I will not forget that she took out over 40 fibroids during a five hour operation. I remember looking at her fingers whilst I was in her consulting room during my post ops appointment, and thinking ‘the good Lord has definitely blessed these slim, and long fingers. One of the nurses in the hospital said of her ‘she’s very clever,’ I won’t forget that, too.

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Ms Coker delivered both my daughters. She cared for me during a difficult first pregnancy. There is nothing I can say that's negative!

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Following years of unbearable periods due to Fibroids I decided to seek medical help. I was fortunate enough to be refered to Miss Coker who I found attentive and very professional. Her work was flawless and I have since recommended her to friends and family; Needless to say heavy periods are now a thing of the past. Thank you Miss Coker

1st January 2017
Written by a patient at Hemel Hempstead General Hospital

She helped me with the delivery of my son, she took control of a difficult situation she was simply the best. God bless her

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists