6th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Cavell Hospital

saw miss manoharan at Enfield community gynae centre for a routine follow up following surgery. as always she was so kind and reassuring. I was worried about things and she listened to what I was saying. she then discussed what the next step was. i have all faith in her. she is brilliant.

2nd July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Cavell Hospital

I have been seeing miss manoharan for the past 3 months. she is amazing. I have had to have 2 lots of surgery and each time she has been brilliant. the last surgery was a couple of days ago. as always she was very reassuring. she was the first person I saw in the recovery room and this in itself was reassuring. she knows how to put a person at ease and I felt I was able to talk to her. would recommend her to anyone who has gynae problems.

13th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Cavell Hospital

saw miss manoharan for menstrual problems. what a fantastic person. she immediately put me at ease. she told me what was wrong. she was very thorough and explained all the tests and investigations I would need. on the day the of surgery she was so reassuring. she is amazing

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

I was referred by my GP to see Miss Manoharan at Barnet Hospital as I was suffering from Fibroids, my symptoms were very heavy periods and my stomach was swollen due to a large fibroid ( I did have many smaller ones too). Miss Manoharan was so supportive discussing all my options. I decided to go for Uterine fibroid embolization and was referred to see Dr Zaid Dabbagh. I underwent the embolization in November 2015. I was told I should see the benefits within 6-8 months. I actually saw the benefits much sooner! I was followed up regularly by Miss Manoharan, she is extremely thorough and excellent in her field. I would have no hesitation in recommending her for any gynecological symptom/condition.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists